1

Omega, that's me all right. I am the only Omega in Silver mist pack. Why am I the only Omega because I helped the others escape and have a better life. I am the smart one. With every Alpha that shows up for a meeting I start talking with the Beta's which in return they talk to their Alpha's. They help me and they help the other girls.

My name is Aurora Lily Mase. I do all the chores in the pack. I cook, I clean and i am the punching bag. I was found out when I was the only Omega to show up to start cleaning.  I start cleaning at Midnight and finish cleaning at 10pm. I get 1 hour of sleep every night.

Now how I am functioning I have no clue. I just am. In a week I get a total of 7 hours of sleep. In 2 weeks 14 hours, 3 weeks 21 hours of sleep, so on and so forth. I mark the amount of sleep by months. So you know my name, my rank and what pack I am in, now can you guess where I sleep?

Not in the basement, not in the attic, but, in a small room. I don't have much but, I learned fast never ask for anything. I have dug a tunnel for my escape when this pack get's attacked. Right now I am cooking breakfast, setting the table getting drinks ready. I have my blond hair up in a pony tale. I let a small yawn slip out when I get all the food cooked and set on the table. I start sweeping, mopping, dusting and vacuuming the whole pack. I then start washing clothes, folding clothes and preparing for some other Alpha to show up for a meeting with Jax. That's my Alpha's name.