10

Right after she left I knew that in my heart that we would literally have to combine both of our packs. I guess Felix knew that as well cause he talked to both of our Betas. They bowed in respect before leaving to do as requested.

The packs came together and started to train in front of us. We are proud of our packs. They work together in harmony. If one pack doesn't know the other pack will help teach them what they know. Vice versa. I looked down at my daughter and smiled proudly. A few of my pack came up with a beautiful dress that they designed for her. I dressed her in the dress and they were right, it suits her. The color gold looks good on her. She opened her beautiful gold-brown eyes. I kissed her forehead and then I noticed some of the pack members got together and started up a band. They started playing a song that I knew from my childhood.

"The heart wants what the heart wants" By Selena Gomez. I handed my daughter over to Jessie as she stood by my side smiling. She has always been like a sister to me. I saw Felix had over our son to the man standing next to Jessie. I held my hand out to Felix and brought him close to the band and started dancing the way I was taught before everything happened in my life. We danced through the whole song and then they played another one by Selena Gomez. A few of the other pack members came and danced as well.

Then something happened that should not have happened. Rogues should up and started attacking. I let out a loud whistle and my top Warriors and fighters came out of now where and started to attack the Rogues. One of the Rogues stood out the most. Max. What the hell was he doing here? I thought that he died a long time ago. I let out a frustrated growl.

"Maxwell John Mase! What do you think you are doing!?" I growled out to my so called brother. I could have sworn I watched the light die in his eyes years ago before I became the Smart Omega. Now I am the Queen of the Werewolf population.

"Ah, my dearest sister. Good to see you alive and well." As soon as he said that my Guards circled around me and Felix. Then some of the other Guards circled around our children.

"You dare speak to the Queen that way, mutt? You will not disrespect the King and Queen that way!" Brian said growling. That is when I noticed all of my guards. Brian, Joseph, Elisabeth, Ali, Martha and Seth. My trusted Guards. I heard my little girl cry. I whipped my head towards the sound as I saw that one of the rogues were near them. I let out the meanest growl I have ever made and everyone dropped to their knees even the rogues and bowed.

I ran to my daughter and attacked the rogue pinning him to the ground. I knew him before. I knew all the rogues. I got off of him and said in a loud powerful voice, "Release the rogues!" They released them but stayed near them. "All whom I have recognized in the past time of me being a weak Omega are hereby known as stupid! Think over your past and come to realise that if we were to have a war with all the rogues they would all be dead. Maxwell is my brother who I thought died. I watched him die. So unless I was seeing things wrong I do believe that a witch brought him back to life. Am I right brother?" I said with a sneer. I hated my brother with a passion. He left me when I need him the most. "How dare all of you guys ruin a moment of happiness!?" I gently took my daughter in my arms along with my son and walked back to my Mate. He took Ryder as I rocked Faith in my arms.

Then Maxwell spoke up, "You are correct sister. I did die. The whole family died but you. The Moon Goddess sent me back to lead the Rogues. I became the Alpha of the Rogues. I will stay away from your Kingdom. I will always be your brother. I know that you hate me for not being around to protect you but the Moon Goddess had a plan. We will be off. I will help protect your Kingdom. We will not attack. Just think of us as the Rogues of the Kingdom. Or the Rogue Protectors." I nodded my head at my brother and with that they disappeared into the forest. I sighed leaning against my Mate whom I know is my Husband.

I thought over what my brother told me. I knew he would work on protecting me again just like he did when I was younger. I am 16 years old. That is young for being an Alpha and being a Queen. I already acted like an Alpha to the Omegas when I protected them and helped them. I even knew that I was supposed to become something even more when I got older.

My brother is going to be my brother again. I am happy to have part of my old family back but I am happier to have a new family. A family that cares for me. That loves me. I know that when Faith and Ryder grow up they will be loved the same way. I am happy to have my little family that has grown to be so big.

So I am ending it right there. I am happy to say that this is the end of this book. Two more parts will be showing up soon.

Thank you everyone for reading. I am sorry that it is not as long as some of the other books but I haven't made a book in a long time or should i say completed a book in a long time.