3

"Little Omega, you are my mate, you don't need to bow your head." He tells me.

"So I am not going to get punished for running out of the room?" I ask in a small voice.

"No. What is your name?" He asks.

"Aurora Lily Mase, sir." I reply back.

"My name is Felix James Mark." He stands up and holds his hand out to me. I take his hand and feel the connection to him. He helps me stand up and we walk back to the pack house where Alpha Jax is waiting with my bag that has a note attached to it.

"I, Aurora Lily Mase, accept Felix James Mark as my mate."

"I, Felix James Mark, accept Aurora Lily Mase as my mate." The bond between us became stronger.

"I Alpha Jax hereby release you from this pack." My pack ties were cut off. I winced slightly, reached for my bag which he gave me.

I took the bag, carried it in my left hand while gripping my left arm with my right hand. "As you may have notice I am the Omega that made a connection with the other Omegas by blood so they can contact me. They were all younger then me so I took it upon me to take all the punishments. I spoke with all the Betas that showed up here to talk with their Alphas to take the Omega's away from here. I saved them from being beaten, starved and being abused." I told them before walking over to the cars. I waited for my mate to show up.

A few minutes later he walks over and picks me up in a hug. I froze for a minute before hugging him back. He walked over to his car, opened the passenger door and set me inside. I buckled up and hugged my bag. I closed my eyes and yawned softly. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll wake you up when we get there." I found the button on the seat and laid back curling up slightly before falling asleep.

3 hours later Felix shakes me to wake me up. I sat up running rubbing my eyes yawning. "Are we there?" I asked tired. Felix got to my level and gently touched my head. I leaned against his hand. "How old are you Felix?"

"We are at my pack, the Blood Pack. I am only 16 years old. How old are you?" He explains and asks as he sits up the seat and unbuckles me.

"I am 12 almost 13 years old. Am I going to be the Luna of this Pack?" He nods his head. "I am too tired to walk, can you carry me?" He smiles at me and picks me up bridal style.

I laid my head on his chest enjoying this feeling along with Sphinx. I purred softly which caused Felix to laugh. I blushed and hid my face in his chest.

Then I felt a presence in my mind. 'Mother Omega...' It was Jessy!

'Jessy dear, whats wrong?' I replied back. I went still in Felix's arms.

'Help me! Alpha Jax isn't happy. He doesn't understand that once someone becomes an Omega-' There was a pause before I felt her pain. I felt all eyes on me. I started growling and shifting. I felt the ground underneath me as I shifted into my wolf. 'He has found me! i ran and hid in your room and went through the tunnel. Which pack are you in, I am coming to you!'

'Blood pack. I will always protect you Jessy. I will talk and explain to the Elders of what goes on to the Omegas in the Silver Mist Pack.' I sense an Omega near me so I connected with that Omega to explain what I was talking about.

I walked to the edge of the forest and howled to Jessy. I heard a howl return my call. Jessy. I looked back to Felix then to the Omega standing near me. 'Please tell him to send guards with me as I retrieve my last Omega. She is not far.' He nodded, walked over to Felix and bowed before delivering my message.

"Aurora." I turn my head to look at him and whined. "The protector of all Omegas, Mother to them." I nod my big  head when I heard a pained howl. I whipped my head back to the forest then back to Felix. "John and Nathan go with your Luna. Protect her and do not attack the other wolf she is protecting." They nodded and shifted running with me to find Jessy.

'Jessy! I am coming!' Then I howled then caught her sent mixed with blood. She's been hurt. I growled and ran harder.

'Aurora I see you. I am coming towards you.' I stop in my tracks to see a small blonde wolf jog towards me. I walk up to her and give her a hug once I shift back.

"Come with child. I am the new Luna of the Blood Pack. The two wolves that are with me is John and Nathan."