He Failed..?

~Y/n's Pov~
All this helping is exhausting. Who knew these Hokages had MASSIVE heads. I mean no disrespect to them it's just this is a lot of work!

Out of the blue I heard a 'Poof' noise. I look up to see Iruka Sensei above us.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" He asked
"Helping Naruto, what you did was a little cruel, ya know?" I said with a bit of attitude. Okay, I do have a tiny attitude problem..
"I have you know Miss Fujimara, your friend here thought it was 'hilarious' to vandalize on the heros of our village faces"
"Ohhh.."

'That's why your name is Naggruka!', I thought. No matter what I'm not going to give up on my new friend Naruto. Even if he's a reckless idiot who lacks common sense, you gotta love that knuckle-head ninja!

"Hey kiddos!", Naruto and I look up at Iruka Sensei, "Well.. once you guys are through here.. I could buy you two a bowl of ramen."
Me and Naruto look at each other and start to quickly finish scrubbing the paint off. I love ramen!! Who could ever say no to a free meal?!

~Time skip!!~
After a few hours, the sun finally faded into the night sky. The moon tonight was a quarter moon. It was beautiful. Tomorrow was going to be a full moon. But if you're wondering, the moon has no relevance. I just gazed at the moon to pass time as we got to Ichiraku's Noodle Bar.

In the nick of time we got there. Iruka was asking Naruto why would did he deface the Lord Hokages like that.

"Because one of these days, they'll be calling me Lord Hokage! I'm going to surpass everyone who came before me!" Naruto exclaimed.
I turned to him and said, "I believe in you Naruto! I know you could do anything you put your mind to!", I send him a genuine smile.

I saw a light blush creep on his cheeks. I do believe in him! He's an amazing kid. I'll do anything in my power to help him secede!

~Naruto's Pov~
Y/n believes in me?! This has never happened before... She gives me this feeling inside me I can't really describe. I don't feel lonely when I'm with her. I feel happiness, and real joy. All I want to do is protect Y/n. I don't want to ever see someone hurt her.

~Y/n's Pov~
After Iruka paid for our ramen we both thanked him and made our way back home. It was getting pretty late and exams  were tomorrow so I couldn't be late for that. About ten minutes later, I made it to my apartment. It was pretty empty besides the stuff Grandpa Kage gave me. I got myself ready for bed and snuggled up in bed.

~The Next Day~
Another day at the academy, but today wasn't just ANY day it was exam day. I didn't want to be late, I just couldn't. So, I grabbed myself my (favorite fruit) and dashed out the door then made my way to the academy.

~Time skip to the academy~
I think made it here early. 'Shocker', I thought. I looked up to see any empty seats, oh who am I kidding the only kid here right now is that duckbutt. I squinted my eyes at him, for just because. He then turns his head towards me, gives me a dirty look AND the cold shoulder. 'Asshole, is that how your mother taught you to treat a lady', I thought. I choose to sit above him because maybe just because I pissed him off. I mean who knows what went on in his mind.

~Duckbutt's Pov~
Why does she keep looking at me? Ugh, she so annoying! I bet she thinks she's better than me. I'll show her! But I do have to admit she does look way better than all the girls here. Sasuke!!! What are you thinking, you should be focusing on revenge not this Fujimara girl!

~Y/n's Pov~
Soon enough the class started to fill up little by little. Last but not least Iruka came into the room.
"For your final exam you must each generate a doppelgänger. Wait here until your name is called, and then come next door", Iruka addressed us.

Thank the heavens, it's transformation jutsu! I mean anything else I would've handle regardless. But, the transformation jutsu is just one of the easiest. I've also been practicing doing the jutsu with one hand! I think I got it. I'm pretty confident about this. However, I looked at Naruto's face he doesn't look too sure about this. I was going to get up to talk to him, but my name was called.

"All you have to do Y/n is make one clone", Iruka told me

I nodded in agreement. Time to show off how good I am! I did exactly what Iruka Sensei asked for but this time I used one hand to summon three other clones of me.

Iruka gave my a surprise look, "You did a remarkable job Miss Fujimara. You may grab whatever headband you'll like"

I chose a headband and put it (wherever). I can't wait to show Naruto. This will be one huge step for us. Him being Hokage and me being the strongest Kunoichi in the land. We'll make it together! Hopefully Naruto is outside waiting for me! I ran outside to see if I could find him.

There were so many people outside. So many people who weren't Naruto. Where is he? I grew worried. Till I saw a blonde boy on the swing. Naruto?! I could feel my eyebrows frowning. That can't be... no.. then...

"Hey, isn't he the kid who-?" One girl said
"Yeah, that's him. The only one who failed! Can you imagine if they let someone like that become a Shinobi?!"
"I mean think about what he is-"

I started to lose it... I snapped. My anger lashed out. I turned around and punch the tree next to me. I accidentally infused my chakra in my fist, which created a deep dent into the tree nearly breaking it in half.

"Hey! Why don't you two shut your traps up! You know nothing of him or about him! LEAVE HIM BE!" I could feel something inside me changing. I looked at my hands they were black as coal... What is this? What am I?!

The two girls looked at me horrified and ran away. I sighed at least they were gone.. I turned to see Naruto but he's gone.. Naruto... where are you...?

~Duckbutt's Pov~
When I came out I saw little miss show off yelling. What was she yelling about? Suddenly, I couldn't believe my eyes. The tree... it's nearly broken in half. This Fujimara girl must possess a lot of chakra. Enough to even have an excess amount in her fist. Fujimara, you just got a little more intriguing.
~
Sorry this wasn't the best chapter. But thank you for reading ☺️