Team 7

~Y/n's Pov~
It was the day that we'll get to see what squad we are going to be on. I was pretty excited, to be honest. Who was going to be in my squad?? Ino!? Oh!! I want Naruto! That would be awesome!

~Time skip~
Apparently I was early because Iruka Sensei wasn't there. I looked to see if there was any free seats, but one popped out to me. That seat was right next to the legendary duckbutt himself. I decided to go sit next to him.

When I sat next to him he gives me this, "Do you mind?" look. Of course I didn't!! Im not going to lie, I am pretty curious about him. Meanwhile I was thinking Naruto finally shows up and sits next to me.

"Good Morning Y/n! Why are you next to him?" He glanced at Duckbutt with an angered expression.
"Who, Duckbutt over here!? It was an empty seat, I had to get a seat." While I said this, Duckbutt sent a death glare at me. That maybe giggled.

~Duckbutt's Pov~
Duckbutt? Duckbutt! What the hell? That's not my name! Why is my name Duckbutt!? I went from hating her to despising her.

~Naruto's Pov~
Y/n better not be hanging with that Dope Sasuke! He's not even that cool. Most of the time he's a big show off.

~Y/n's Pov~
Just when I thought three was enough a forth person jumped in the conversation. Guess who it is... Sakura. Let's be honest, I don't like her with a passion. She's annoying and obsessive. She bully's Naruto, but when I'm around she won't be able to. Also, she's ALL over Duckbutt, it's sooo obvious that he's not interested. I'm not jealous or anything because I barely know him. It's just... she should stop!

"Naruto move it, I'm trying to get around you!" Sakura hollered

I turned my head as fast as I could. I swear if she lays a finger on Naruto she's going to get chakra punched to the next building.

Naruto starts to growl and tries to shoot daggers with his aqua eyes at Duckbutt. Which fails to intimidate Duckbutt.

"You want something?!" Duckbutt voice said. It's cold and stoic. That's the first time I've ever heard him talk.

"What's that supposed to mean? Are you talking to me?!" Naruto yells.

Oh no. I hope they don't fight. I know I'm going to be the one to break it up.

Sakura once again interrupts my think.
"Good morning Sasuke. Is this seat taken?"

Ahh, that's his name! I'm guess she doesn't see me. I stood up but as soo as I stood up she attempted to take my spot. I'm not a child, so I'm not going to fight over a seat. But Sakura is different, I'm not losing to an enemy.

"Excuse me what do you think you are doing?! I'm not letting you take my spot. Could you kindly find a different seat to sit in?", I asked

~Sakura Pov~
Who is this girl!?!! How dare she challenge my love for Sasuke!? She must be a joke, like that Naruto!

~Y/n's Pov~
"I'm sorry I didn't know you were sitting there" Sakura says and walks away.

She gets on my nerves! I sat back down in my seat hoping another one of Sasuke's fan-girls doesn't try to take my spot.

As I was thinking, I hear footsteps on the desk coming from Sasuke/Duckbutt's side. I looked up to see Naruto in his face. I sweatdropped at this stunt. 'Naruto what point are you trying to make?', I thought. However to make the situation worse one of the kids under Naruto accidentally knocked Naruto a little closer to Sasuke.