Chapter 4

Nobody knew my condition expect Camilla. Yea it was shocking, but the doctor said it wasn't that  serve and it would go away on its own.

     I was in dark at that time I just started to find my light but some how the dark managed to pull me back to replay the moments of my past. I stopped singing for a long time. I just recently started and I almost forgotten how does it feel to be free , to feel the emotions. To tell you the truth I missed it.

  I vist my parents grave everyday, I  wasnt going  to be the  only child  at one point my mom was pregnant with a baby boy , but when she fell of the stairs she lost it. My mom was so sad she stop doing things with me. She was never the same, I had to grow up fast and do things around the house because the house was like a empty shell in the inside.

  I learned how to play the violin, guitar, and the piano with the free time I had. I didnt have money for the lesson so i had to teach myself. Which was hard because I didn't know the fuck I was doing ,but soon I learn and it all payed off . The sounds were so beautiful together. Music is my escape from the real world. The only escape.

  After my mom and dad died and before I moved in with my aunt. I had a very hard time. Its was like the dark ages for me. I lost my path along the way. I was skipping school and in dangerous gangs that I should have not been involved with. I know what you might say but how? Well I didn't want to see people's pity for me.

The gang was my family then. They understood what I was going through so moved in with them. They taught me everything I needed to know. The guns types . How to fight with knives. 

   And how to hack and track someone down. Then I meet the girls and I was devastated that I had to move with my aunt. They never knew about my past and I'm going to keep it that way

_________________________________________________

short chapter sorry

  might take a while for the next chapter

  Well bye guys