Chapter 7

Luke P. O. V

   I saw how alive she was, how she felt the rhythm and the emotion of the song. I might have sounded kind of cliché but it’s true. When the song ended we all ran for it and let me tell I felt the adrenaline rushing through me.  “Let’s go celebrate” Chris said we all agreed

  “you guys go ahead I’m just going home” Val said “what why” Camilla said “I just tried” Val said as she dialed the number of the taxi and waited. I saw her light brown hair swayed in the wind and her ruby red lips pursed against the cold. She wrapped her arms around herself.

  When the taxi arrived she was about to hop in I didn’t want her to leave and I didn’t know why myself. “Wait” I called she waited to see what I was going to say. “I just wanted to tell you that you great tonight” I said awkwardly “yea um thanks” she said smiling and then she hoped in and left.

"luke you coming?" kyle called out "yea" i muttered as i shoved my hands in my pants pocket walking slowing behind them.

........................................

                     ..................................

Valentina P.O.V

           I put my head on my hands thinking that I've had all this time to actually go out there and do what I want yet i still refuse and I don't know how much time i have left before you know.....

Thing is everyone  is going  to have a bad day we can't  live without  it and yes sometimes  it ruins things but yet it teached us something. So you know what I did I turned  back.

"Hey guys wait up "I yelled running they all dtop and looked around. "hey i thought you said you were tired "camilla said " I... um...  I changed my mind " I said and she looked at me if she knew I was hiding something. "well then come on " bonnie said

We arrived in a night club which was called Chateau Nuit. It was loud and crowd I could hear the music playing we went inside. "This is awesome " luke scream over the music well tried at least. I walked to the bar and got a beer. "come on val lets go dance " ana said and i went with  her.

I put my hands in the air and swayed my hips. I stop and told Anastasia  that i was getting  a beer.  I sat down and looked around. "isn't  it awesome " a voice said  It was luke "shouldn't  you be i don't  know  annoying  someone else" I spoke "how am I annoying most girls would love to be in your place" he said I just snort and countinue  drinking my beer

"would like to dance" he asked "no" I said and turned around and left him processing  the words I just spoke "did you just reject me" he said "yes I did" I said after minutes  of silence someone finally  spoke.

  "lets play 20 questions" he said "shoot" i said "How many instruments do you play" he asked "three. one word you would describe yourself" i said "sexy" and wiggled his eyebrow and i brusted out laughing at how badly he did it.

" why do like singing" he said " um personal  reasons" I said he just nodded and this one question that kept ringing in my head.  Who am I? 

After hours later Drew was calling  me.  "who is that" luke asked "no one" i said a little too quickly I went outside and anwered " val I need you here" he said I smirked at that "you need me" i said "ye-" and the realized what I meant "gesh val the influence i have on you just come to the usual " he ordered "yes sir" I saluted he just chuckled and hung up.

I turned around to go inside and saw luke. "how long have you been standing  there" I asked "not long" he said "well I have to go can you tell the others I  left early " I said.  I called a taxi .

I arrived  there and it completely silence. I open the door and someone yelled suprise. Why did yell suprise i thought oh shit it my birthday and i completely forgot. " I totally forgot that it was my birthday " I said shocked "I know I'm  awesome " drew said I justed laugh and hit his shoulder playfully .

"Im shocked you guys actually remembered" I said "you are part of the gang and we treat each other like family " adrian said I just ran up to him and hugged him "te amo valentina" he whispered in my ear.  I was shocked he loved me. I mean I always had a crush on him, but I just never thought he liked me back. 

He started  leaning down and then our lips  met. Then he pulled away looking guilty "I'm sorry I -" cut him off by grabbing his shirt down and placed my lips on his he quickly responded and wrapped his arms around my waist. Someone cleared there thoart and pulled away."well wasn't  that a show" blake said "When did you have a thing for val"  james said

"a very long time hermano " he respond I just stood there. "well val why are you dress like that? " drew asked "long story" I said he nodded "I give you guys some alone time"drew said wiggling his eyebrow I just smiled.

"val I -" cut him off once again "i understand if you don't want to be like um well you know" I said "but-"  I cut him off again " I liked you a very long time and um" i said " I swear to god if you interpret  me one more I going to put tape in your mouth" he said

  I gave him a goofy smile  "now as i was saying I was going to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend " he said "yes" i said excitedly and i hugged him. I heard wolf whistle in the back "really guys" I said

We all at the cake and chatted "I have exciting news" drew said we all listened "we are now the most fear gang" he said we all hooted "but val your identity  still  has to be covered okay" he said "yea" I said I still don't want nobody knowing so it works for me. "I got to go before my cousin gets there" I said and I grab a taxi and headed home

"where were you" camilla said her hands on her hips "out camilla" i said amd then close the door of my room and let the dark consume me.

<<<><<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys sorry it took long for me to update i just had a lot in my plate .

One more thing can you check out The wanted  by peaceout_peeps

I hope you enjoy the chapter  comment and vote!!!!!