chapter 5

beep! beep! "ooooo come on I dont want to go" I graoned "VALLLLLL!!!!!!!!" Camilla shouted "oh god nooo" I said and  I cover my face with the blanket. She's very energetic in the morning. who's that happy at this time? 7:00 yeah you heard me 7. I mean if I didn't have school I would probably sleep through the day

   "come on valentina I don't want to be late for school" she said while trying to pull me out of bed "ughhhhh fine just get out and I'll be there in a sec " she squeak and said "okay"

     I got up and threw my blanket in another direction and went to pick out something. I pick out a blue demin jeans and a long shirt that says ' I'm begging you .... please shut up' and a pair of black vans with my beanie. I wqlked myself down stairs and got in the car.

  Camilla suddenly spoke out after a long period of silence  "you know you have the appointment today" she said I just nodded "you know its for your own good" I just groan

  " I know I dont have it anymore so why bother" I said "you don't know that" she paused ..... "I know your having your nose bleeds again" she said quietly my eyes widen how did she find out "you can't keep that away from me val" she said

  She parked in the schools parking lot. "I'll go to the appointment myself and I'll tell you what happens" I said she was about to agure but I interrupted her "don't even  bother arguing" I said and she only nodded. I walk in school with her not far behind. I saw her go in her class room.

And then went to my class.When I open the door everyone was staring at me  "why are you late" mr. gold said he was the history teacher "umm- I - uh" I stutter and people snickered mr. gold  shook his head and said  "go sit down" he said its true I can kick ass but I'm not sure . 

  Ring! I got up and went to my next class which was math. Half way through class I was falling asleep this teacher was so boring it was hard trying to keep my eyes open. "miss Martinez am I boring you" Ms blake said "yes" I said without thinking "then y-" she got cut off by the bell and I ran off to my next class.

   The morning classes went by a blur and my stomach was grumbling from hunger. The bell rang and I knew it was lunch time I pick up my books and went to my locker and put them inside. When I got to the cafeteria there was only one spot left and it was next to luke. And I groan. I dragged myself to the spot.

"hey babe" ana said "hey girl" I said "so we have a gig today and we are meeting up at 7" bonnie said to me and I just nodded. Everyone was in there own conversation and I'm just there staring at my food this food was disgusting. So I got up and went to the girls bathroom and I felt like someone was following me.

   I had to meet my gang and they always give me food and I never lost communication . So I went inside and took my shirt off and just put on a black jacket over my bra showing my belly piercing and my tattooan.

   I  put on combat boots and took off my beanie and my glasses and let my hair down. I exit the girls bathroom and looked if anyone was there so I went to my locker and put my clothes in my locker.

I walked to an old vacant parking lot and got my motorcycle and drove off.I saw a car following me but I just thought it was going to different place. I arrived to and old beat up warehouse and saw that there already there.

"yo val" one of the guys said his name was aiden "hey aiden " I said and I hugged him he was only a year older then me. And then there was Blake, james, adam , adrian, and the leader Drew and of course me.

"We have a fight today with the reyes locos" drew said "where" I said "here" james said "when are they -" I got cut off by the pur of the engine "never mind" I said 

   All of them parked and got off and I guess the one with spiked hair was the leader since the rest were behind him. "If we win I get your gang and your money" drew said "and if we win we get your money" the spiked hair guy said  and they shook on it.

  Drew and the spiked hair dude circle around each other. Drew threw the first punch aiming straight at his jaw. The spiky dude looked taking back since he obviously didn't know drew was going to make the first move.

  After minutes later of fighting drew wins and we all celebrate so basically we have more people that I don't know. I drove off to the hospital and I told the lady in the front desk that I had to go in.

  "Valentina Martinez" a nurse said "hi honey the doctor will be right with you " She said and I sat diwn and waited "hey val how your doing" dr. fanks said "hey joe" I said "were doing some blood rest just to check and then you get your results" he said I just nodded

After a frew hours past the doctor came back not looking so happy and that's when I got nervous. "I have bad news Valentina" he said with a sad sigh "whats wrong please say I don't have it"I said he just look to the ground and said "I'm sorry but your cancer return worse than ever" he said

.....

................................

     I walked out the roon and  went to the bathroom to change and then went home. And ran straight home and closed the door. The doctor didn't know how much time I have left.

I heard a knock at the door I sigh "come in" I said. It was Camilla so how did it go. " it went fine" I said with a smile she believed me and said " okay remember we have a gig today" she said "how could I forget" I mummbled.

--------------...................-----------------................-----------

Took long but I finally updated sorry about that

I'll try nit to take long for the next chapter well vote and comment

bye guys