Chapter 3

Megan's POV:

"Ohh get off!" Why is someone pushing me while I'm asleep?? I opened my eye slightly and saw a figure, i couldn't really work out what it was but i didn't care. I just wanted to sleep.

*Bang!*

"Oww!! My Head!!!" Ok, I'm officially pissed! Someone just pushed me off my bed!! And im even more pissed off because my head hurts!!!!!!!

"It wouldn't have hurt if you just woke up!" I knew that voice.

"Jess??"

"Yes, dumb ass! Get up!!! I can't believe what happened yesterday!!!!" I rose up from my covers and i clicked, I WAS THE ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!!

"I WAS THE ONE LESS LONELY GIRL!!!!"

"I KNOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I got up and i did my happy dance!

"Seriously, your happy dance??" She rolled her eyes and laughing, i knew my dance was stupid but I'm happy aren't I!

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"Justin slipped something into my pocket when i was on the concert"

"What?!! What was it??"

"I dunno, i didn't look"

"Then LOOK!!!!"

"Alright, alright, calm down!" I went into my baseball jacket pocket and took a crumpled piece out. I mentally scanned the piece of paper. Then stopped, read over again. I was speechless.

"What does it say??"

"....." I tried to say something but it didn't come out.

"Spit it out!"

"973-474-9051"

"What?"

Jess's POV:

"What?" I was soooo confused, she does this sometimes, it irritates me cant she just SPIT IT OUT!

"Its Justin Number" WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sorry what did you say?" I had to double check, no way would Justin give HER his number, she's not even that pretty!

"Look" I scanned the paper

*The paper:

973-474-9051 Call Me Sometime

Justin Bieber Xxx*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She thought i was excited really I'm PISSED!!!

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!" Even though i was pissed that he came HER his number i was happy for her! She's never had a boyfriend and me i have one every year! We started to Jump!

"Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!!" We did the Hannah Montana thingy.

"Call him" I said he probably wanted to ask about me!

Megan's POV:

"Call him" Sorry what, did i hear her right? Did she say call him!!

"I couldn't!" In my head i kept on replaying the message. 'Call Me Sometime' i mean, is this for real? Did THE Justin Bieber just ask me to call him?

"Don't be a baby!" I rolled my eyes, i hate it when she says that 'Don't be a baby!' its soo annoying. This time i thought to give her back a snide remark!

"Don't be a baby? I wanna be a baby, so i can be his baby! I stuck my tongue out. I got my IPhone out and tapped the number in.

"Hello?"

"Justin?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyy Guys!!!! I'm happy 6 people have read my stories Hahah!! Much Obliged!! Please Vote or Comment!! Xxx I have a link of a picture (if you press external link) and the person that tweeted is me, so if you want to follow me, be my guest! Xx

It's gunna get exciting *I Hope!!* And please comment and vote!! Xxx Love Ya!! Xxx

Rebecca Xxx