New people and a Text

Chapter 3

(y/n) POV

After being treated to food at Grillby's I asked Toriel if she could get me a phone. She took me to a phone store called underground services and got me a touchscreen called Uphone it had a mountain symbol on the back and it was black and blue with a blue home button. It also came with head phones. I thanked her for the phone and we started walking back home. On the way home, I seen a I guess a fish and a dinosaur walking together. They saw frisk and started running to her.

"Hey kid wassup?" the blue fish girl asked frisk smiled at them she pointed at me "I have a new sister her name is (y/n)." aww frisk sees me as her sister "H-hello (y/n) nice to meet you I'm Alphys" the dinosaur girl said to me. The blue fish girl smiled at me and pointed her thumb at herself "And in Undyne" she smiled triumphantly. 'I see where Chara gets her confidence pose from' I thought to myself. After talking for a while they said they had to go and we continued to head home

I went to my room set my stuff down and pulled the napkin out of my pocket I set it on my nightstand by my room and decided to take a shower. 'I'll text him when I'm done' I thought. I picked out some pj's and headed to the shower. After 20 minutes, I got out changed and laid on my bed. I picked up my phone and Sans number from my nightstand. I typed in his number in the recipient box and sent him a text.

Me: hey, this is (y/n)

Sans: hey wats up

Me: uh nothin, wyd?

San: nm you wanna hear a joke?

Me: Sure

Sans: why are skeletons so calm?

Me: Why?

Sans: cause nothing gets under their skin!

I chuckled at his joke."(y/n)! Time to eat!" Toriel yelled for me. I texted sans back.

Me: funny joke gtg tho time for dinner.

I went to the kitchen where Toriel had set everything up for dinner. She had made baked chicken, fried cabbage, and mashed potatoes. I began to eat Asriel was playing with his food and I caught a glimpse of a chocolate bar that Chara was trying to sneak and eat. I guess Toriel saw it to cause she took it away from Chara. "No sweets till after dinner Chara" Toriel told her. She started to pout and then started to eat her food. I finished my food before the kids did and Toriel gave me a piece of warm peach cobbler and vanilla ice cream. "That's not fair how does she get dessert?" Chara groaned. Toriel gave her a stern look. "because she finished her food Chara, and once you finish your food you'll get dessert to." Chara groaned and continued to eat.

I finished eating my dessert and put my plate in the sink. "Thanks, mo- er I mean Toriel" she smiled at me. "It's ok for you to call me mom my child." I nodded and started walking to my room "Goodnight mom and goodnight you three." I walked into my room hearing Asriel Chara Frisk yell goodnight to me and then scream yayyy. I guess they had got their dessert. I checked my phone and saw that I had two new notifications.

Sans: cool text me when your done

Sans: Goodnight (y/n)

Me: Goodnight sans sorry it took so long.

I put my phone on the charger and set it on my nightstand and turned off the light. Before I knew it, I was asleep.

Sans POV
I woke up because my phone had vibrated. I checked it and seen that (y/n) had texted me back I smiled and went back to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there! Author-Chan here!!

I um don't really have much to say except that I hope that you lovelies are enjoying the story

I'll be starting school on the 14th so I don't know if I can update every day but I will try to update at least 3 times a week for the first 2 or three months of school. I'm a junior this year and I really need to focus at least the first few months so I can get with the pacing and grading of my teachers. I hope you guys understand

Thanks for reading I really hope you guys like this chapter!