Grillby's and a new face er- skeleton

Chapter 2

I woke up to the smell of food. It smelt like Toriel was making bacon. My favorite food in the whole world (shout out to all my bacon lovers) I got up out of bed and stretched. I didn't bother showering cause well you know I don't have clothes. But I will definitely take a shower as soon as we get back cause I'm pretty sure I smell like a dog (-_-). I walked into the kitchen and was greeted with three smiling faces stuffing their face with pancakes Toriel was at the stove still cooking. Toriel must've realized that I was in the kitchen cause she turned around "Goodmorning my child" she smiled brightly at me. "Goodmorning Toriel, Chara, Frisk, and Asriel." The kids nodded at me. I sat down and Toriel placed a plate in front of me. On the plate was pancakes, eggs, sausage, and bacon. " Thank you so much Toriel." She smiled at me and I began to eat. The kids had finished before me and ran off. They came back minutes later all dressed. I had finished eating and set my dish in the sink.

"Are you ready to go shopping my child?" Toriel asked me. I nodded my head and she got her purse and headed to the door. She turned around and looked at the kids, "remember to hold hands you three and do not wander off or I will not give you dessert tonight." "Yes ma'am" they replied. And with that we all headed out. We walked for 15 minutes when we came up to town. I saw the towns sign Snowdin it read. I looked around I saw humans and monsters walking around the street. We came up to a shop and walked in. A human greeted us "Welcome to Dins hipsters we have all sizes and any and everything you could want." I walked around the store looking around. I picked out some tank tops, crop tops, sweaters, jackets, hoodies, jeans, shorts, tights, sandals, slides, underwear, socks, and shoes. All in various colors. I even picked out some graphic tee's. My favorite was the (f/c) tee with a cat on it.

Toriel paid for all the clothes I picked out. I walked out with about 25 bags that everyone helped me carry. We reached the house "(Y/n) go change were going back out I'm going to treat all of you to a surprise." I nodded and went to my room. I'm glad Toriel gave me a room with a bathroom in it. I folded my clothes and put them in the dresser. I picked out a blue t-shirt and some jeans and (f/c) lacy underwear and black socks. I set the clothes on top of the dresser and walked into the bathroom. It was nice and stocked with everything that I would need. I turned on the shower and took a quick shower not wanting to keep Toriel and the little ones waiting. Mostly the little ones. I dried off got dressed and threw on a black jacket and black shoes.

I walked into the living room where everyone was waiting for me. "Alright then let's get going" Toriel said while getting up and walking towards the door. We all walked out heading back to Snowdin. Toriel lead us to a diner called Grillby's. "Yayyyy Grillby's!" frisk yelled and ran into the diner. She ran around looking for someone when she ran up to a skeleton wearing a blue jacket. "Well hello there kiddo I missed ya a skele-ton" he said ruffling frisks hair. He looked backed. "He, looks like the whole gang is here." He said then looked at me. "looks like you have a new member huh Tori" he said looking over at Toriel. "Yes, this is (y/n)" Toriel replied to him. He got up and walked over to me eyeing me up and down. He was about 6 inches taller than me. "Well how old are ya (y/n)?" he asked me "17" I replied. He smiled, "well nice ta meetcha kiddo" he said to me. I nodded and Toriel lead us to a booth so we could sit down and the skeleton sat with us. "Oh, where is my manners my name is sans by the way." I nodded and sat down. We ordered our food and began to eat. I caught sans looking at me from time to time.

Sans POV

(y/n) was so pretty. She had (h/l) (h/c) and she was just a sight she had beautiful (e/c) eyes. And she was short. I decided to give her my number. I borrowed one of frisks crayons and wrote my number on a napkin and handed it to (y/n)

(Y/n) POV

Sans handed me a napkin with his number on it. Well looks like I should ask Toriel for a phone. I put the number in my pocket and continued eating.

A/n

Well helloooo lovelies Author-chan here I hope you all are enjoying the story so far and like I promised I updated today

Yayyyy for author-chan, anyways I really hope you guys are enjoying the story.

Author chan OUT!