Wanna hang out?

Chapter 4

Sans POV

I woke up noticing that (y/n) sent me a text saying good night. I got up and walked down into kitchen and saw that Papyrus wasn't there 'he he's probably out with Mettaton'. I walked out the house locking the door behind me. 'I wonder what (y/n) is up to'. I decided to call her. The phone rang twice when she answered. "H-h-hello what's up." She sounded like she had just woken up. "Uh nothin ya wanna hang out today?" she yawned "uh sure sans" I told her to meet me outside of Grillby's. Where should I take her to?

(Y/n) POV

Sans call took me by surprise. I got up and sat on the side of my bed im sooo tired. I decided to lay back down and rest my eyes for a minute. I soooo do not want to go with him. Not because I don't like him or anything but im so freakin tired. 'well it'll be rude if I don't go because I already told him that I would go'. I hopped up and went to my dresser and picked out a (f/c) crop top some black jeans and brown combat boots. I deicided to throw my (h/c) hair into a messy bun. I put my lip gloss in my pocket and walked into the kitchen. Toriel told me that she was going to be out for the day and told me that breakfast was in the oven. Undyne and Alphys were over to babysit Asriel frisk and Chara.

I ate breakfast and walked outside and started to head for Grillby's. I looked around as I walked and decided to stop at a store. I looked at my phone and sent Sans a text.

Me: hey im omw

Sans: okay I'll be standing outside 😉

Me: lol okay 😊

I was a block away from Grillby's. I turned the corner and saw Sans standing outside of Grillby's.

Sans POV

(y/n) walked up to me. I smiled "so what doyou have planned for us today Sans?" she asked. "well it's a surprise" I replied.I honestly did not know where to take her.