Welcome to Beacon

A/N

Hey guys! So I decided that this story will not follow the plot of RWBY. It will be based in the same world with the same people, but will follow the plot of Charlotte. Some things about the characters will be changed or added and any added characters are my own OC's. This chapter is the Beacon Exam in emerald forest. Enjoy!

Yang's POV

I was heading to the Bullhead that would take me to Beacon. Ruby was with me because she stopped some crooks and Ozpin decided to let her in early. She was super excited about getting in but also nervous because she had to leave her Signal friends behind. We were talking about what we thought it'd be like when I spotted Y/N across the street. I was about to call out to him but I stopped when I saw him smirking like an evil mastermind.

Ruby: Yang? What's wrong?

Yang: That's Y/N right?

Ruby: Huh? Oh yeah! It is!

Yang: Then why does he look like he's plotting someones death?

Ruby: Huh? Oh... I'm not sure.

Suddenly, we saw some guys picking on a Faunus and trying to take their stuff. We were about to run in and stop them, but heard a noise that distracted us. Ruby and I both looked over at the noise and saw that Y/N had collapsed on the sidewalk. At the same time, one of the guys mugging the Faunus stopped and knocked out one of the others.

Yang: What the..?

I looked at Y/N and saw he got up with a wide smile on his face, then his eyes glowed yellow and he collapsed again, the other guys no fighting each other. When they were all unconscious, Y/N stood up and grinned before walking off again.

Ruby: Did... did Y/N do that?

Yang: I don't know. I've never heard of a semblance like that before.

Timeskip - Beacon

Y/N's POV

I had just gotten off the Bullhead and was now walking with everyone else to the auditorium. That was, until I heard an explosion. I rushed over to where I heard it and saw Ruby and some girl in white had gotten blown up by some dust. I noticed from her outfit and hair that the girl was Weiss Schnee. Perfect, my chance to get on a Schnee's good side. This will up my popularity for sure!

Y/N: Excuse me, Miss. Schnee? 

Weiss: Huh? Who are you?

Y/N: Pardon my manners, my name is Y/N L/N, do you require any assistance?

Weiss: Well... I guess I could use an extra pair of hands...

I smirked at this. She was being bashful, her face was tinted slightly red and I was able to see it as she had wiped the smog off her face. I then went over to Ruby and helped her up.

Ruby: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: Don't mention it, you should be more careful.

Ruby: Yeah, but Yang ditched me and now I don't know what to do.

My eye twitched at what Ruby said. Yang? Ditch her? It sounded so out of character, but then I thought she was just over reacting to it. Ruby did do that quite a bit as Yang told me one time.

Y/N: Well, if you ever need help, just give me a call.

Ruby: Uh, ok...

I helped Weiss take some of her stuff in and eventually we made our way to the auditorium. We saw Yang and Ruby talking about something and Weiss walked over to them. I decided to leave them to themselves. The last I heard from them before I left was Weiss calling out to them and Yang saying something about Ruby actually blowing up. I found a nice place in the back and leaned against the wall as Ozpin said some things, welcomings and such. Then one of the teachers, Professor Goodwitch, told us all that we'd be sleeping in the ballroom for the night before the exam.