Chapter 4

Chapter 4

You have gained 1000 experience by slaying a level 5 dire wolf

You have advanced to level 5

Fireball has leveled up to 4

Shadow Doppelganger has leveled up 4

You have five skill points to allocate to your stats.

Greylin pulled up his status.

Greylin: Adventurer

Rank: Bronze V

Level: 5

Class: Mage

Strength: 5(+)

Constitution: 5(+)

Intelligence: 15(+)

Wisdom: 15(+)

Agility: 6(+)

Luck: 6(+)

HP: 210

MP: 375

He noticed that his stats had pluses next to them.

That must mean that i can spend my points on them like the message said as he thought to himself.

He grabbed his chin and thought what would be better to spend his points on. Some thought later, he decided to investing two points into Intelligence one into wisdom, agility, and constitution was the best choice.

After he spent all his points a message box appears again.

Confirm Points [Y/N]

He pressed Yes. Suddenly he felt a pain envelop his body. The sound of his bones snapping and cracking all over his body. His head began to pulsate as if he had a migraine. It was thumping constantly and after a few minutes the pain enveloping his body finally stopped.

"Huff... Huff.. What was all that.." He stood up and tried to gather his thoughts as he panted and broke out into a sweat.

"You alright there kid?" Gale asked as he walked over to him and supported him up.

"Yeah, I think I will be alright." Gale helped him walk back over to the wagon. He grabbed something from his bag to give to Greylin.

"Here boy eat this pill. It will help you recover your strength." He handed Greylin the pill. Once he had it in his hand, he inspected it. It was a small marble sized and blackish white color to it. A few seconds passed by and he decided to swallow the pill. When he swallowed it he felt a cool and refreshing feeling envelope his entire being. Only moments later his entire body was feeling rejuvenated like he had just taken a four hour nap.

"Make sure once we get back to take a rest and let that pill digest in your body." Gale said as he beckon the horse on forward back to Telfall.

A few hours later

Gale pulled his wagon out behind his shop and started unloading all the herbs he collected

"You go on and wait in the store I'll be there in a few minutes." He then began to get back to work and Greylin walked into the store.

He walked around the store for the second time observing everything around. His eyes were captivated by all the mysterious herbs and medicine around him. A few glass jars stood out to him. In the containers was a yellowish green paste labeled Healing Salve. Picking up a jar he observed it closer and he saw behind that was the same type of pill Gale had given him a few hours ago. Walking over to it, he noticed it had a price labeled next to it.