Hawaii and Hotels

Hayley's POV

*Vlogging*

So hey guys, we just landed in Hawaii! We are waiting for our bags to come around and... oh! There's one! And another (turning the camera around to show the bags coming around). Daddy and Jimmy went to get the rental cars and drive it here to pick us up. So I think we will leave it here... (notices Annie and Hayden hugging out of the corner of her eye and makes sure the camera doesn't see it) ...and see you when we get to our hotel! (Shuts off camera)

"Hey Mommy?" I call out to her from across the wall we were all standing against.

"Yes Hayley?" She asks me

"Are Annie and Hayden dating? I noticed them hugging but not like normal people." I ask her.

"Yes they are Hayley, but we have to keep it a secret from the media for now because of last time Annie was in LA with Hayden." She explains.

"Oh." I respond, looking away. Next thing I know, Hayden has come up behind me, lifting me up off the ground. I kick him and squeal, frightening him. I knew that would happen. Annie also knows that... Wait! Annie knows that! I look over at Annie and see her laughing, like she knows something Hayden doesn't. She set Hayden up to that didn't she? Hehe.

"Good one!" I high five Annie. Hayden looked like he wanted revenge badly.

"Oh, you think you're funny do you Annie?" He asks. "Wait until I am done with you!" He says, jokingly. He storms over to Annie and picks her up, from the front however, instead of behind like he did to me. I laugh. Annie doesn't like that when Daddy picks her up like that. She gets scared.

Hayden's POV

I pick Annie up. I have done this once before but she had no energy to fight me like I know she would, but I have never picked her up like this. Surprisingly, she doesn't kick and squeal like Hayley. Instead, she just stays there, calmly, wrapping her arms around my neck. She is gorgeous. Wait. We are in public. Ugh. I place her down gently and whisper in her ear.

"I want to hold you forever, but just when it's between us."

Annie's POV

My heart melts. No one has ever said anything like that to m before. I know it's still early stages, but he is a keeper no doubt.

"Daddy is back!" Hayley squeals, running over to him as fast as she can, which isn't very fast because she has three bags in her possession. I follow her, ditching Hayden who was talking to Rush at the time, who joins me shortly afterwards. We reach the car and load all our luggage into the back of the car.

"I shot back!" Hayden calls, grabbing my wrist and pulling me into the back with him. We reach the car door by the time I awkwardly struggle out of his grasp, going back and getting a camera off Mommy just in case. I make my own way back to the door, Hayden already sitting in the car waiting. I then step up into the car, but not watching where I am going. I fall, camera in hand, bag on back, tripping over the side of the door. I prepare myself for impact, but there is nothing. I open my eyes and find myself in Hayden's arms. He is staring into my eyes, and I can't help it, out of nowhere, I lean forward and kiss him. Not for long however, because I hear Hayley and Brooke scream:

"Annieee!" I pull away from Hayden and turn around, red faced, to see almost the whole crew, staring at us. Oh gosh. What did I do? That was so awkward.

The rest of the car trip was quiet. I decided to let Brooke sit in the back with Hayden to stop anything happening. I made a couple of musical.lys and eventually, we pulled up at the hotel.

"Oh my gosh! The hotel is beautiful!" I say, jumping out of the car. I walk around to the back and grab my bags and set off down the pathway.

"I heard someone say it has seven pools!" Hayley tells us. Mommy has the camera out, filming the hotel tour because that is just Bratayley tradition. We enter the room and immediately notice another front door, leading to where the Summeralls are staying. Mommy knocks on the door and Jimmy opens it. I catch a glimpse of Hayden looking at his hotel room. He notices me staring and smiles at me as I look away. I still don't forgive myself for what I did earlier. I turn away from the door and make my way over to the balcony. The view is amazing. I was everything I expected and much more. You could see the beach, it was as if it was calling us down there.

"I am putting my bathing suit on!" I yell, bolting to the bags and grabbing my cutest two piece, a black high waisted bottom and a green macrame type halter top and pull it on, throwing my clothes on back on top.

A/N: Okay I kinda lost the plot here. I don't know what I was thinking when I was writing this eight days ago. I promise it will only get better. I don't really think I should have added the kiss, but whatever. There will be the next chapter probably tomorrow, as long as I get to it. What is with me and long after notes? I promise there will be drama soon! Do you think I should add Mackenzie in chapter 10 and something between her and Hayden? Love you all, and remember to celebrate life.

Emily