Chapter Seven

RAVEN POV'S:

20 minutes after I called her. I parked my car at the front of the bar I spotted.

Mo2 Bar.

I'm here sitted at the end of the table while drinking my Johnnie Walker.

I drunk almost 10 glasses of whiskey when a sexy woman sat beside me.

She's wearing a sexy purple dress above her thighs and it shows her cleavage.

She's a foreigner by the color of her white skin and blonde hair.

"Hi, you want me to join you drink? Bye the way I'm April." She said in a seductive voice.

"Sure, what do you want to drink?" I asked her and I'm slightly tipsy.

"Martini Rose, please." She wanted a good time too.

I called the waiter and ordered her drink.

"Please give this beautiful lady 1 bottle of Martini Rose."

"Yes Sir." The waiter said and immediately gone.

We drink and talk nothing while she's  touching my thigh sometimes and I know what's she meant​.

"Do you want me to accompany you tonight?" With flirtous voice and she was also tipsy.

"Sure, let's go to your unit!" I can't control my sexual aroused in this woman and maybe the alcohol I drink.

After 20 minutes of driving while she's busy kissing my neck and touching my thigh and pressing her breast. I parked my car at her hotel she instructed.

The moment I closed the door.

We hungrily kissing each other. I undress her. Kiss her lips, her neck and then I suck and nibbled her breasts​.

She undress me. Kiss my nipples down to my stomach and in my arousal.

"Honey, your so big!" Shock in her voice as well as smiling.

"Then, get in the bed so we can start our  game."

But before doing this, I wear my protection everytime I'm in girls bed.

After a moment. The sounds of their moans is clearly evidence in that closed door.

I woke up 9am based on my phone. Feeling in a state of dizziness while the woman I slept is snoring.

I immediately got out and drive back to my hotel.

I need a hot shower!

After shower and wear my casual attire. I go to the Bob's Cafe and order  my black coffee. Then buy 1 bouquet of red roses and Kisses in the nearby flower shop and grocery store.

Damn hangover!

I paid one boy to send the flowers and chocolates I buy a minute ago to the name and school I give him.

I need to sleep more to ease my dizziness. Due to the gin I drink last night. Strong Whiskey!

After two hours of sleep. I felt better.

I got shower. I wear my formal attire to visit my two branches here.

R-T gasoline station.

So far so good, the two branches are running well and I conducted a short meeting to my staffs. I know that my people are desciplined.

Just a short reminder.

It was 4:30pm, when I arrive at school with my flowers and chocolates.

🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩🎩