Chapter Ten

RAVEN POV'S:

"Oh how lucky, is that true Ma'am?" I said looking her hot image.

Before the principal introduce me my eyes only searching for one person and there she is wearing sexy black attire that enhancing her curves.

Her beautiful eyes looking innocent and her lips are wanting to be kiss.

I secretly smile when she looks me in a sharp mode and snob me.

How I like that reaction.
I want to tease her.

But damn! I hate those eyes who looking her body with desire!

I want to punch their faces!

"Ok our respective guest, we want to give you a short entertainments prepared by our students and teachers, please be enjoy." Said the school emcee.

Every sections performed their talents but my focus sometimes is only for one woman who is avoiding my gaze.

"Let's round of applause from the team of Ms Valdez." Said the emcee.

They position in front of the stage and began to dance when the music start.

They move agrresive and the way her body dance make me at ease at my sitting area.

She is smiling every guests except me who just rolled her two eyeballs.

After they dance, a short message is announced and back to events.

"Let's continue to Ms Valdez team again for their singing talents."

She's wearing a simple outfit, and they begin to sing.

🎶you belong with me
🎶you belong with me
🎶you belong with me

🎶Have you ever thought just maybe
🎶you belong with me
🎶you belong with me

My eyes never been living her face, they way she smiles and the way her lips sings the song.

After the program end and giving me a plaque of appreciation, we gone to the venue were food is served.

So I lost my eyesight in her.

Five minutes after, while I'm eating in my sandwich platter, a group of teachers enter with their respective uniforms.

And there she is looking me tense and immediately look away from my direction.

I abruptly stood up and offer her to sit beside me.

"Hi, here there's a vacant chair besides me." I said smiling when I saw her finding an available chair.

She's​ look up me with a fake smile.

"No, thank you sir, but I just prefer to stand here." She said leaning at the wall.

"Friend, huwag ka nang maarte diyan, grab the opportunity to be with that gorgeous hunk!" Narinig kong bulong ng kasama nitong babae na halatang magkaibigan.

"No thanks, I hate that bastard! Akala mo kung sinong gwapo!" Naiinis nitong sabi.

"Eh, gwapo talaga friend, para ba sayo yang katawan at mukha na iyan hindi ka maaatract?" Sabi pa nito.

"Duh! Aanhin ko ang kagwapuhan niya kong antipatiko naman ang pag-uugali niya!" Sa inis na boses.

"Excuse me Ma'am, did I heard you insulting my personality?" I said in an angry tone just a little play back.

Bigla itong tumingin sa akin at sa mga co-teachers nito especially the principal who looks her angry.

"Is that true, Ms Valdez?" The principal said.