Chapter 4

I must have fell asleep after Liam and his family left dinner. I woke up and it was 6 am. I groan and let my head flop back on my pillow. I closed my eyes and sigh. Come on. Let me sleep.

After probably like half a hour of laying there I get up. I have school. Ew.

I go into my bathroom and pull my hair up into a pony tail, as usual. I don't wear makeup except for special occasions. Therefore getting ready in the morning is quick and easy. After brushing my teeth and put in my contacts, I return to my room. I slip on a Nirvana t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black vans. Typical outfit for me.

I collect my notebooks and folders and pack them into my backpack. I check the time before rushing downstairs, grabbing my keys, and getting in my car. I had a little silver Ford Fushion. I saved up my money since I was little and got this out of it.

-

I park my car outside of school and look at the time. I have 10 minutes till the 5 minute bell for first hour goes off. I toss my keys in my backpack and get out of the car, locking it. The moment I walk into the school doors I think God I hate Mondays. Well I hate school in general but you get the idea.

I reach my locker without any human interactions. Wow that sounds weird. Like I'm under cover or some shit. Alrighty then. I put in my code and open it. Im so glad I got a loner locker in the corner of the hall.

I feel someone lift my pony tail and I whince. Please go away I don't know you rape. "I still think you should've left it down." I recognize that voice. I un-tense yet I still am annoyed with him. I still think he should go away. And I will wear my hair however the hell I want to. I ignore him and put my backpack in my locker after get out my needed folder and notebook for class. I close my locker and turn to see him directly in front of me. I roll my eyes and push past him to walk to my class.

"Hey! I was talking to you." He chases after me and grabs my arm, making me spin around. I look up at him, god he is tall. Maybe I'm just short. I heard the five minute bell go off and look over my shoulder at my class. So close but so far.

I turn back to Liam and look up at him. "Don't talk to me. It might ruin your social status." I say bitterly and turn, walking into my class.

-

I bounce my leg under my desk and frequently glance at the clock. Come on. I hate this class it's so pointless. So is school but I come here anyways. Finally the final bell of the day rings and I rush with the mass of students into the halls and out to the parking lot. I reach my car and see Liam leaning against it. Get your filthy hands off my car you hot guy. Wait what.

"Get off my car." I roll my eyes. Wow I have talked too much today. I don't like it.

As if reading my mind Liam says "You've talked an awful lot today. You alright?" He teases and smiles. I look straight at him with a blank face. Ha ha real funny Payne. I get in my car and start it. Liam comes to my side and leans into the window.

"What did I tell you this morning? Go away." I push him away and roll my window up. I almost laugh at his expression, almost. I hear him yell something about beating me somewhere. Whatever payne. I waved, how sassy of me, and pull out of the parking lot driving home.