Chapter 1

.Kylee pov:

They .say if you shut up and listen you'll learn more. You hear more. I don't disagree with this statement at all. It's quite logical if you ask me. I could tell you about anyone in this room.

There are others like me. Who decided socializing was an irrelevant daily activity that they could care less about. We formed a kind of group like thing, which I find ironic considering we don't socialize. That might explain why don't have a name for it. We don't meet up really or anything, its not a club. I mean a group like the jocks or the preps or...you get the point.

The group consist of some people I don't even talk to really. Ill give you the gist of it. Heres who I know: Zayn, Niall, Louis, and Luke.

Zayn is known for his temper. But he is ...usually quiet. Niall and Louis are just shy. And Luke ...well he is all around quiet so no one knows much about him really.

This is just our group. There are others. If you couldn't tell our school is very judgmental and is solely based on these groups. You join a group as soon as you step through the doors and you stay with them. It's a rarity to switch groups.

The jocks for example. The two main jocks are Max Rider and Liam Payne. Liam James Payne. God of this school. People praise him. I swear I even saw a kid kneel before him on the ground. Its annoying really. Every girl is willing to throw their self at Liam. He seems to be quite set on being single, stating he isn't looking yet. They all hope to be the one to catch his eye. The topic just makes me roll my eyes.

From my observations I couldn't deny he was quite attractive. Not just his looks but his personality. He is extremely sweet and thoughtful of others, unlike most populars. He is actually very smart as well. He bites his lip when in deep concentration and participates often in class.

Damn Im a stalker I know. I need to invest in a hobby.

Oh did I happen to forget to mention the Liam is my neighbor and our parents are best friends.

In fact now that I mention it my mother told me him and his parents are coming over for dinner. I don't understand why she invites people over and makes an effort to get me to socialize. She knows I wont.

As I walk home from school the wind is lightly blowing my hair around and it's quite annoying. It keeps getting in my face. Im not looking forward to sitting at a table full of people talking and an attractive guy there. It wont be the first time this has occurred though.

I know the moment I walked into the door my mom will make me help her start preparing dinner. I slip my shoes off and walked into the kitchen. My mother adverted her attention to me.

"Hello. I wont make you help me cook tonight, but please go upstairs and make yourself look...presentable." She looked back to what she was doing. I looked down at my t-shirt and skinny jeans. I thought they looked fine. I guess not 'presentable' enough.

I sighed and nodded. I walked up the stairs and went into my room and tossed my book bag on the floor by my bed.

Presentable? What's presentable. All I own is mostly skinny jeans. I defiantly refuse to wear anything other than skinny jeans. Nice shirts... I thought while skimming through my closet. I picked up a white Hollister shirt I didn't even know I owned. I guess this is fine right? I switch out shirts but keep my jeans on. I turn around and nearly piss myself. My mom is standing the doorway looking at me.

I gesture to the shirt and she nods. bingo. "Put your hair down for once?" She gestures to my pony tail. My hair is always in a ponytail. I do it to try and avoid my hair in face but as I observed that method isn't effective in the wind.

I nod and stand in front of the mirror and slip the tie out as my natural wavy hair falls over my shoulders. I take a strand and twirl it.

"Thank you. It looks nice you should wear it like that more often." She compliments and the door bell rings.

Oh fabulous. The big payne is here.