Chapter 3

What's that supposed to mean? I just looked up at him and clear my throat. Come on Kylee say something.

I pushed his hand away and walk over to sit on my bed. Why does he care? He doesn't. There's no way he does. I sighed and pat the spot next to me. He sits to me silently. It weird hearing the silence. I mean I should be used to it, seeing as I'm always around it. Silence with him feels weird, it doesn't feel right. Probably just because he is always the one talking.

I clear my throat and he sits next to me. "Why did you ever stop anyways?" He ask and looks at me with curious eyes. The expression on his face is pure curiosity. I sigh and looked down, twirling my thumbs. I don't really know what to say so I just shrug.

"Hey." He lifted my chin up to look at him. "You can talk to me. Its nice to hear you say something every now and then."

"Is that the only reason your here is to hear me talk?" I finally speak up and chuckle. He laughs with me, it's a beautiful laugh. Wow that sounds weird...how can laughs be beautiful. Well you know what I mean.

"She speaks!" He throws his fist in the air in accomplishment. I giggle and look down. I actually feel comfortable speaking, with him. I don't feel forced to speak or pressured. He is gentle and sweet, slowly approaching the subject and understanding. I really appreciate it. It's nice to feel this way for once.

"By the way no im not I wanted to make sure you're okay. You seemed upset down there." His look grows concerned once again.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be fine." I say quickly, brushing it off as if it was no deal.

"No im serious Kylee. Are you really okay?" He put his hand on my shoulder.

"I said im fine." I say sternly and push his hand off. I get up off the bed and awkwardly stand by the door. "Could you um leave now? Please." I said quietly and look down, opening the door.

"Why wont you let anyone help you? Why wont you let me help you?" He ask as he stands.

"That's the point..I don't want your help. I don't want anyones help."

He looks...angry? He huffs "Fine." And storms out of my room. I close the door behind him and let out a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in, also running my fingers through my hair.

{ Reallyyyy short filler im sorry! I havent posted in forever and im about to fall asleep writing the rest of this at 5:03 am -,- but hey its the last night of spring break for me so aye. Next chapter will be long. }