Chapter 11

That night was magical. After Scott asked me to be his boyfriend, we walked around the beach some more. Our hands linked and swaying between our bodies. 

Every two minutes or so Scott would randomly kiss my cheek, wich made me blush and made him giggle. He's such a sap, something I surely didn't expect.

Suddenly Scott picked me up and threw me over his shoulders, so he had a grab on my thighs and my face was facing his ass. I shrieked and started laughing. He ran towards the sea and I started to hit his legs, not wanting to be thrown into the cold water. 

"Scott, let go of me! Stop it!"

Scott only laughed and ignored all my commands.

Scott ran into the water and beacuse I was so close to his legs, all the upcoming water splashed into my face and hair. 

"Scott! Stop!"

Scott suddenly threw me back over his shoulder and catched me right before I would touch the water. I was now positioned on his hip. I quickly secured my legs around his waist, afraid I would fall. 

"Scott, why would you do that?!"

Instead of giving me a answer, he kissed me. I kissed back and my hands found their way quickly to Scott's hair. When we were both completely out of breath, we pulled away and Scott walked out of the water with me still on his hip. He set me down, when we were on dry grounds again.

I gave him a angry look, while he smiled at me.

"Sorry, Mitchy. I won't do it anymore." he said while giving me a long hug. When he pulled away we were both smiling and I gave him a quick peck. 

The longer we stayed on that beach, the colder it got. I tried to let Scott not notice it, so we wouldn't just go back because of me. But after the encounter with the cold sea water, I just couldn't hold it anymore and started to shiver. 

Scott noticed it and wrapped his strong arms from behind around me.

"Awh, is my baby cold? Come let's go back then." 

Scott already started to turn around.

"No!" 

Scott turned back around again and gave me a confused look.

"I mean, I'm not that cold anyway and... well, I don't want this magical night to end." I said the last part with a blush creeping its way onto my cheeks.

"I don't want that too, Mitchy. But you're right, it's getting cold and it's getting late. And there will be many more of these dates, maybe even better than this one. And I have to get you back by ten."

I quickly looked at the time on my phone and started laughing.

"Well, you better hurry up then." I said in between giggles.

I showed him my phone and his face turned into one of pure horror. 

"Shit! It's already 10:30!" Scott quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me with him.

"Relax, it's okay! My parents don't mind." I laughed 

"No it's not okay! I made a promise and I just broke it."

Because we walked for a long time after dinner, we still had to walk a pretty long distance back to Scott's car. When I according to Scott didn't walk fast enough he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder yet again. 

"Hey! You wouldn't do this anymore! I shouted in his direction still laughing. 

"We need to hurry up." Scott said stressed

"Okay, I will walk faster." I said fake pouting

Scott put me down and we speed walked to his car. By the time we got there it was already 10:50.

Scott sped towards my house going just a tiny bit faster than the speed limits. When we arrived I wanted to thank him for tonight and kiss him goodbye, but he insisted to personally apologize to my parents. He is such a gentleman, it's sickening. 

When I tried to find my house key, I could feel Scott was nervous. 

"Relax Scotty, they're not gonna be mad. I assure you."

I kissed his lips and then opened the door with my house key. We immediately walked to the living room where my parents were both seated on the couch. 

"Ah, look who finally decided to show up." My dad said while looking at his watch

"Mr. Grassi, I'm so sorry. It's my fault, I lost track of time and-"

"Relax kid, I was just joking around. I already expected that you would be late, so it's perfectly fine." My dad said while standing up

"I told you so." 

I saw Scott visibly relax.

"Well, I should probably go, my parents are expecting me home."

"Okay kid, goodnight." My dad said while petting Scott on the shoulder 

"I'll lead you out. I said 

We walked out on the porch where I pulled Scott in for a kiss. My arms went around his neck, while his found it's way around my waist. After a while I pulled away.

"Stop worrying so much."

"I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to make a good impression."

When he said 'baby' to me, I felt butterflies in my stomach. I smiled at him and pecked his lips once again. 

"They'll love you, don't worry."

"I should go. I'll text you okay?"

I pouted at him. I didn't want him to leave, but I knew it was impossible for him to stay the night. My parents would never be alright with that because of the whole "dating" thing, although those things were defenitely not happening anytime soon, I mean we just started dating.

"Don't pout Mitchy. I'll text you as soon as I get home." 

He kissed my lips one more time and walked towards his car. I waved him goodbye and waited until his car was completely out of sight. 

Wow, I have a boyfriend now.