Epilogue

She is sweet. He is romantic. She is smart. He is intelligent. She is sociable. He is outgoing. She is famous. He is successful. She is lovable. He is loving.

For all these reasons, one would never doubt that they wound up together.

But before she died, they shared a kiss, they shared laughter, and tears, and unusually high consequences.

Because she was supposed to be Samantha Sacramento and he is Leo Sacramento—and they were supposed to become more than just an engaged couple, because they were best friends.

And the thing is, in a relationship of best friends--one is bound to fall in love with the other, may it be one sided, or reciprocated, may it last forever, or even for a short time--it was bound to happen. 

And that's what happened to their story, Sam was stuck in a time of desolation--a time of sadness, perse, but in the end, she had her happy ending into forever.

She had her forever, even if it was for a short amount of time--it was hers.

And Leo missed her very much.

And that only thing he hoped for was that she was happy up there in heaven, and maybe, just maybe, when Leo told her that he missed her, her reply would be:

So did she.

Because that makes a full circle.

**

And that ends this book :) A full circle, a happy ending, in it's own way. But theeeen I still love the characters soooooooo obviously I'll be making a sequel or more stories. This was Sam's, but then there will be Ali's, then Violet's, then Ian's, and lastly Leo's. Just so that I can write more romancy stuff. So thank you all and I hope you liked it :)