The Grouping

The others nodded. It made so little sense! How could this girl, who we have just met, so easily feel like we've known her as... (Y/N).

"By the way, nice stuff dude."

"Yeah! I was just about to ask you about those!"

"Did you get them specially made or something?"

Fresh and I shook our heads. Fresh explained how we had just come here, asked for casual orders, and these masterpieces came out as a surprise. Just as we were going to say something, (Y/N) came out holding a tray.

"Hi! I don't think we've met before! My name is (Y/N), if Paperjam and Fresh hadn't already tell you."

They all said their own greetings, and (Y/N)smiled. 

"I have some things for you guys!"

Before anyone could reply, she put down Cil's treat.

"A sticky toffee cake,"

The toffee was dyed to an exact shade that matched his hair. The dark cake was infused with sprinkles that matched Cil's colorful clothing. And a strip of fondant looked like his headband.

Then Chara's,

"A sugar glass flower tart,"

The flat bowl of dough held together the many petals that made the 'glass' flower. The hardened sugar was crystal clear, though, some were intentionally cracked and broken. With it's clear, red hue, strawberry jam looked like blood on the 'sharp' 'glass' flower.

Then Nightmare's,

"A homemade tiramisu,"  

The layers of the cake looked like the side of a book, closely stacked pages. The top was made to look like leather and thin gold icing spelled out 'history' in neat cursive. Thinly cut fruits were stuck the sides of the 'pages' to look like page markers.

Then Error's,

"A pinata cookie,"

The two separate cookies each had a lip, the bottom one deeper then the other. The 'lid' was resting on the 'bottom to keep itself standing, decorated to look like a badge brandishing the title 'coach'. Inside the dough dish were specially ordered candies, a diverse selection of sports balls and equipment.

Lastly Undyne.

"And special order of sugar cookies."

There where four of them. The sugar cookies were standing upright, supported by a white chocolate mini recess. The pale cookie only iced half to look like the back board and the small peanut-butter filled chocolate to look like a net. A small candy basketball stood on the rim as if it would fall in. Finished off with a tiny heart hidden on each cookie. 

Everyone just stared in awe at the small desserts in awe. The detailing was unmistakable and perfectly matched their personalities. 

"Did you make these?"

(Y/N) smiled and nodded, her wings ruffling. She pushed a few strands of hair away and tucked it behind her ear. 

"Yeah. Do you like them?"

"Like them?"

"We love them!"

Her smile widened and her small laugh warmed my heart. I couldn't tell what it was, but something about her just made everything so happy. So positive. So bright.

Amazing. 

"Do you mind if I join you guys? We're gonna close in a bit and nobody really comes around here at this time."

We nodded yes, seeing as she brightened everything at the table. As she sat down, we started eating and drinking our treats. They were amazing! Sweet to the point where the flavor would burst. She chuckled at our widened eyes. 

"Are they good?"

"Amazing!"

"Is there a secret recipe?"

She nodded, but giggled a bit.

"It's a family secret."

We all just enjoyed our spoils and by the time Tea came out to close, we were laughing and joking like years old friends. Everyone exchanged her number, and she smiled as she held the door open.

"Bye guys!

We'll see each other again!"