Chapter 3 : At home with her

Simon's POV

Once we were in the street, I stared at Adele and told her :

-" Okay, we're out, you can go back home now ! "

She looked at me, and I noticed she was confused.

-" There's a problem ? I asked"

- " Well... You know...Erm...  she hesitated"

-" Simon ! I said"

-" You know Simon, I don't have an extra memory and... I don't remember my address she explained "

It was a joke ! She wanted to know where was the exit and now she reveals that she doesn't know where she lives ! I felt ashamed : I should have warned her crew, I shouldn't have taken her with me whereas she was ill ! I could go to jail for what I did ! It was insane ! I was insane ! I didn't behave like a grown-up at this moment. I have been fucking immature. What am I going to do with her now ? I can't abandon her in the middle of the street. I did a bullshit, I deserved it, I must find a solution now.

-" Would you agree if I take you at my house ? I asked "

-" If you have a bed, then I agree, I'm fucking tired ! she answered"

Wonderful. We walked for at least 15 minutes before Adele asked me :

- " Where are we going ? "

I sighed and told her :

-" We're going at my home, remember ? "

-" Are we best friends Simon ? Are you a member of my family ? she asked "

I swallowed with difficulty : will I dare to tell her that I was nothing for her ?

Adele's POV

Simon's house was bigger than I imagined. He showed me every room of it, I told him it was beautiful but in reality I wasn't seeing very well, all the fournitures were misshapen. When we entered in his bedroom I noticed huge photos of me on the wall :

-" Simon what the fuck ! Why do you have photos of me in your room ? I asked"

-" Well, a lot of people have posters of you Adele, you're a superstar ! He answered "

-" Are you kidding me ? I ? A superstar ! Please tell me that it's a joke ! I said"

Simon wasn't laughing at all on the contrary he was looking worried.

-" What ? I said"

He took his head in his hands and told me :

-"I can't believe you forgot about your career ! "

He looked at me with his worried face and I contained myself not to burst out of laughing. I was tired as fuck and could almost not feel my legs.

-" What happened to you Adele ? he asked"

-" What happened ? I asked confused"

He sighed and didn't answer. He was demanding, not a long ago I didn't even know my name and he was asking me what happened !

-" Do you have something to drink Simon ? I'm so thirsty ! I said"

-" Yeah of course, I'll be right back ! He said as he went down the stairs"

Finally, I was at ease here just like at the hotel.

Simon's POV

Now I was sure, Adele wasn't the same anymore. How could she has forgotten about her fantastic career ? Her crew will probably look for her ! What will I tell them ? Will they send me to jail ?

-" Don't think about that ! I thought"

I was at home with Adele ! I must take profit of the situation ! As I was pouring a glass of water for Adele, I heard a big noise coming from upstairs : I took the glass with me and took the stairs up very quickly, then I rushed towards my bedroom and came in. Adele was laying on the floor next to my two person's bed :

-" What are you doing Delly ? I asked"

The singer looked at me and moaned :

-" You said I'm Adele ! So, I'm not Delly you're driving crazy Simon ! she answered"

-" Delly is your nickname ! I explained Why are you laying on the floor ? "

-" I wanted to lay on the bed but I can't evaluate the distances very well ! she said"

I helped her to lay on my bed, and gave her the glass of water. She drank quickly, I laid next to her and switched off the light. I was sleeping next to my idol ! She was here, in my bed with her long black dress ! A few minutes later, Adele was snoring, I wasn't sleepy at all, now that my eyes were used to the darkness I was looking at her. Suddenly, she opened her eyes :

-" Simon ! she said"

-" What's the matter ? I asked but she had already closed her eyes and continued to snore"