Chapter 5

Chapter 5- Loss.

I didn’t mean to go off on him like I did. I tore Alexander a new one,he deserved it. Why would he say things like that,I didn’t do anything to him.

“Calm down,Sammy.” Lucas whispered to me.

My wolf growled lowly. She was still pissed. I pushed myself through the barer,hoping to take back control.

“Take control back Samantha.” I said to myself.

I felt my wolf slowly calm down,she finally pulled back. I took back control,and changed back. It hurts less changing back to human form,but your bones still have to fix themselves.

Lucas wrapped me in a blanket,“Are you okay Love?”

I nodded shaking,“Lucas I have never lost control like that before. What happened.”

“Your wolf has her own mind. She is a person of you. She felt the rage that you were feeling. So she took control.”

“He pisses me off so much Lucas. God I wanted to kill him.”

“I know I felt your rage through the bond.” Lucas kissed my cheek before leading us to our bedroom.

I hurriedly put on a sundress. It was white with light pink cherry blossoms on it. The dress came down past my thigh and ended at the knee.

I took my hair out of the pony tail it was in and swept it into a side braid. I washed my face and then threw on some more makeup.

“Samantha lunch is ready!” Gracie called from the stairs.

I walked slowly down the stairs not wanting to face the pack again. I met Gracie at the bottom,she took my arm and leaned in close to me,“I will cut off his balls Sam.”

I laughed at her,“As long as I can help.”

We both fell into a fit of giggles. Gracie soon ran off to sit at the pack table for lunch.

A little boy,maybe 4 years old ran up to me. He had chocolate brown hair and a pair of blue eyes. His cheeks were really chubby too.

“Are you the new warrior?” He said,he mixed up some words being 4.

I smiled and bent down,“I am,who are you?”

“My name is Cane,momma says I shouldn’t talk to strangers. But momma is gone.”

My smile fell,“Where is your mom Cane?”

“We were picking apples in the field,two men came out and took her. They had guns.”

I did not panic after all,I was trained for this. I picked up Cain and held him in my arms. Sarah,my cousin was the first person I saw.

“Sarah you have to take him. Get all woman and children in the safe room. Please make a call through your pack link.”

She nodded and did as I said,“What is wrong?”

I tried not show to much emotion for their sake,“Hunters,”

I could hear everyone running to the safe room,the basement. I went to where I smelt Lucas.

“Two hunters were spotted in the meadow. They took a pack woman. I already stationed two guards by the basement. We need to scope out the boarders.” I said all in a rush.

I looked up,Lucas looked proud,he was the one who taught me tactics and procedures. Alexander looked amazed.

All of the warriors were here,“Does anyone know if Cane’s mother is a werewolf or a vampire?”