Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Plan,Plan,Plan.

“You’re wedding is in exactly 1 week! 7 days Samantha Colbert! You have to start planing. Forget the stupid kid and work on you’re wedding!” Gracie said,her face turning red.

I rolled my eyes at her,“Okay Gracie I will have everything on your desk by 8 o’clock tonight.” I mock saluted her and headed back to the library.

We had spent the better time of 3 weeks trying to find this kid. We have gone through tons of pack info in the last 3 weeks. We have gone through every pack report of pregnant woman having boys and pregnant woman expecting. Nothing.

I didn’t know what to do my wedding was in seven days, I had nothing planned. I knew Gracie was going to kill me but I had other things on my mind at the moment. I knew the kid could do a lot of damage, hell this kid could be the end of the world as we know it. I can’t stop this kid,I don’t know if anyone can. But I need to do something or else I could lose my whole family,I could lose everyone I love, even Alexander.

I don’t love Alexander,I only care because he is my mate,or was my mate. I sighed getting up from the desk at the library, there’s nothing more I could do right now I have to plan for my wedding,the wedding that I really was looking forward too.

I walked around the pack house for a couple of minutes pacing. I decided to go look for Lucas,he had a say in the wedding too. I walked slowly, dragging my feet, back to Alexander’s office. I found Lucas and Alexander both there.

“Lucas can I steal you for a second?” I asked my voice sweet.

He nodded his head and smiled,“Hey beautiful, how are you doing?”

I rubbed my face,“I would be good if Gracie would layoff me. She keeps bugging

me about the wedding, you do know the wedding is in a week, right?”

He eyes got all big,thinking the same thing I was. As warriors of the moon goddess, We were meant to think like this. We were to protect the pack, and protect the people.

“I know I said we would have all the wedding stuff done by 8pm.” I told him.

“We will get it done what do we have to do today?” He asked.

I sighed making a checklist:

“Cake tasting,

Color patterns,

Flowers,

Dj/Band,

Food,

Locations,

Cocktails/Drinks,

Seating arrangements,

Dresses/Tuxes.”

He sighed,“Okay how about I take,Alexander and some of the guys that are going to be my groomsmen,and you take your bridesmaids for dresses and tuxes. Then we meet up for cake tasting,flower pickling,and we can look for locations.”

I nodded agreeing,“Then when we are done we can come home and do the rest?”

He shook his head yes and then gave me a peck on the lips,“I love you future Mrs. Green.”

I sighed,“So we will be Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Green.”

We soon parted ways and left to gather the people we needed. I went up to my room and threw on a pair of old wash jeans and a bright orange V neck shirt. I swept my hair into a tight bun and put on little makeup. I then put my feet into white gladiator sandals.