Chapter 2

I woke up at the beach again. I was alone this time, it looked normal. I went to the ocean's end. The water was clear blue and warm I felt like going in the water and that was when I noticed I was wearing my bikini from when I was 13, it had the Statue of Liberty and New York City. I was confident at first but I decided to go in the water. After swimming for what felt like a few minutes I saw a boat in the distance I saw the boy. He was wearing a smile on his face and wasn't wearing a shirt and could see  his abs, I found myself starring at his mussels.
" See something you like "he asked.
I could feel myself burn up and smile shyly.
" Should I," I asked " Well we are about to fight a thousand six legged creatures, so if you have something to say I'd say it now" he said while he reached his hand out. I took his hand and surprisingly he picked me up with no effort.

"So, we should probably review the battle plan,"
" Ya, I don't know what your talking about." " Who are and why are you in my subconscious," I asked
His face tensed up "you don't know who I am" he asked then started chuckling " Oh you got me, so do your little water whoosh thing so we can go back to your kingdom. he said " I'm serious I was looking at a painting then I showed up here," I said biting my lips my nervous habit. " You need to wake up " he said sternly " Wake up." All of of sudden I wake up with doctor Greizman " thank God you were out for 3 hours" he said.
" I need to know what the DNA test said,"
"Well tomorrow I will be getting the results."
he said

" I canny wait any longer" I said at dinner
" I'm sorry but you'll get it tomorrow," he said
" Why all of a sudden do you wanna know so bad what did you see while you were out,"
I bit my lip " Nothing, just curious," I answered
We finished dinner and I went back to my bedroom. I noticed a glass of water there and I remembered what the boy said " do your water whoosh thing" what did he mean by that. I closed my eyes and pictured a water tornado I only opened one eye and saw the water in a tornado. I started screaming and was interpreted by Doctor Greizman  " What" he said in a nervous tone. " Nothing I just hit my ankle," I said
Did I just do that.