Chapter 10

"Welcome to Vargo, your majesty." Matt said in a sarcastic voice and a unnecessary bow.
"You don't have to call me that, actually please don't." Said Sophie a bit disgusted.
"Well, What will you like to be called?" Asked Ketsia.
"Sophie, please." I said.
"Well, I could give you a grand tour of your kingdom, but I'm guessing Matt already told you we are in war so time is pressing, so if you follow me we should get to Vargo a lot faster." She said as she pulled a charm from her bracelet similar to Matt's. After we teleported we landed in a pine forest where there was a little snow but not on the area where
there was battle stations and people training.

"This isn't your kingdom but your battle station, you will have a team of electis and supernos. You will lead them into battle." She said. "I have to leave and talk to the queen Matt show her around." She said while she dropped another charm and left.

"Hey, Matt." Said a girl with long wavy blonde bright hair with crystal blue eyes, she was playing with a drop of water then when she spotted me it disappeared. "Hey,Lily, Ivy what's up." said Matt.
"Nothing much we were just training." Said a girl next to Lily. She had raven black little bit longer than shoulder length straight hair. She had sharp features but most of all her eyes were dark purple with flecks of blue.
"Guys, this is Sophie Greizman, the rightful ruler of Vargo." Said Matt
"Well, your highness, welcome, we've been waiting for you." Said Ivy. Putting her hair in two Dutch braids.
"We should probably go over everything."Said Matt as Lily and Ivy walked away. "This is big, I don't know how your going to react."