•4• loyal

The next day, after Shouto walked you home, you woke up what seemed like really early. You checked the time, it was 7:07am, which meant you had almost an hour before the class starts. Normally you would wake up at 7:30am, because you live pretty close to school and you organise yourself really quickly. You didn't want to waste that time lying in bed, so you decided to do some productive stuff, such as cleaning your room and ironing your school uniform. While doing those things, you thought about yesterday's events. You really couldn't believe that Todoroki Shouto stood up for you and caused a fight with Yaoyorozu Momo. You also had to keep in mind to not call him by last name because it kept reminding him of his father which he hated a lot. I mean, you weren't even planning on calling him "Todoroki" all the time - you were not used to that. Besides, you didn't want that yourself.

After a while, you checked the time again. It was almost time to leave, so you changed from pyjamas into your uniform and went downstairs to grab something to eat on your way to school. You could practically say you lived on your own, because your parents were never home and you didn't have any siblings. The only times you would see your parents was the dinner - they would leave for work at 7am and come back at 6pm, so yeah, they were very busy.

After grabbing a sandwich that your mum made you, you left your house and walked to school. When you finally reached the building and walked in to class, every single person looked at you.

And I mean it - Every. Single. One.

"Oh hey, it's the boxer!" shouted Kirishima. Confused, you raised your brow and walked to your seat, only to realize it was taken by Momo. You noticed she had a black eye and a band-aid on her brow.

"Two things. One: what happened to your face? Two: why are you on my seat?" you asked, having no idea what was going to happen.

"Please, don't act like you have amnesia, sweetie." Momo said.

"We know what you did to her, [name]. She told us everything" you heard an unfamiliar voice. You turned around and saw that it was Midoriya Izuku, probably Shouto's friend, who was talking.

"But I didn't do anyth-" you were interrupted by a loud, girly voice.

"You beat her up yesterday" a short, brown-haired girl said. It was Uraraka.

"What?" you asked in complete shock.

"Don't be stupid, they all know you're not innocent." Momo said in anger. You turned around towards her and tried to say something, but honestly, you didn't even have a clue what to say. Suddenly, you had an idea.

"You don't have any proof that I did it" you said, confidently. But your spark of confidence was blown out by Bakugou.

"Well do you have any proof that you did not do it?!" he shouted, as always.

"Take a chill pill, brat. You look like you need it." you dissed him, having enough of this shit.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY, YOU BIT-"

"Bakugou, calm down." a yellow-haired boy that was standing next to him mouthed.

"What is going on?"

Bakugou was cut off by a calm and stoic voice - Shouto's. Everyone turned their heads to see who was talking. When he walked in to the class, you felt a lot more better - at least one person would believe you.