Chapter 5

CHRIS IF YOURE READING THIS DONT SUE ME

(Hey, if you don't like anything sexual skip ahead. I'll probably mention this part very very little. Trust me the story will be fine without this... but I want to do it because hAHA IM A PERV..... mmmm it includes sex, of course so read on if you dare my lovely Shapiffanee's❤️ ❤️ ❤️)

Chris's POV
=========
"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?"

I pulled up the covers to hide from that I'm half naked in front of her. I watched as he swayed her hips toward my bed. Her short body went onto my bed and she crawled over me, she stared at me the whole time smirking. It was hard to see, but her beautiful (e/c) eyes were a little darker than normal.

She hovered over my mass. She then traced her finger on my jaw and kissed my lips. I kissed back, before she pulled away and whispered in my ear in a low voice.

"I missed you Chris~"

"I-I missed you too,"

I was still confused about this whole situation. My eyes widened when she pulled of the little clothing I had. I blinked and she took off her clothes except for her undergarments... Wha- how? Never mind.

I strategically pulled off the fabric covering her chest. Her breasts relaxed, I stared at them for what felt like hours.

I flipped her under me as I groped her breasts with one hand while the other kept me in position. I attacked her neck and began sucking and biting.

She was a moaning mess, shaking a little. I liked having her squirm beneath me, because of me.

"Fuck! C-Chris..."

I glanced up to see her holding in moans by biting her bottom lip. I wanted to hear her moans, but I know that she is stubborn. I used my legs and I made her spread hers. I pressed my uncovered boner against her clothed entrance grinding on her.

She let out a slurred moan.

I pulled from her neck and I let go from massaging her boobs, and I went above her admiring her body. She blushed noticing what i was doing and began to cover herself up.

I frowned. Then I got an idea. I used my thumb and flicked that thing... you know that thing... what's it called? Let's call it the spot.

I slid her (panties/boxers) off and I continued rubbing 'the spot', getting faster.

She was breathlessly gasping and moaning while she tried pulling my hand away, but failing. Her body finally being revealed once more.

I grabbed her waist and I lift it onto my mass. She squirmed and moaned.

"Oh my... fuck you're so tight (Y/n)!" I said while thrusting into her.

"Aha~ mmm~" was the only thing she could say.

Soon she started pushing herself against me faster. I got the message and I went faster. I lifted her leg up, making me able to go deeper than before.

This feeling was... amazing. It was for her too.

"AH~ CHRIS I'M G-"

I cut her off  by smashing my lips onto her and exploring my new territory.

I felt my lower regions tighten around me. I couldn't hold it.