5. If I fell in love with a Bad Boy would my Mommy still Love Me?

**Chapter Five**

After a few minutes, I picked up my laptop from my bed and sat down, positioning it on my lap while I sat comfortably on my bed.

I went straight to my Yahoo! Inbox and saw something from my Papa. My throat caught as I read it.

"DADDY DADDY DADDY!! They're on their way home!!! COME HERE!" I screamed as loud as I could, not caring that I sounded like a four year old. But I had good reasons, MY PAPA WAS COMING HOME! Well, one of them were.

See, I was raised by two gay dads. And they are awesome. 'Nuff Said. See, my mom was a teen mom, so when I was born they adopted me and my mom gets to see me anytime she wants. She is like a sister to my dads. Or like another daughter.

"Daddy!!! Get up here faster! I'LL SCREAM!! I yelled out.

Yeah, pretty childish but Papa was bringing the best thing that ever happened to me with him. My dad had gone on a business trip to Hawaii with my older sister who had graduated college last year and my son because it was nicer there and I had school. My Dad who went on the trip I call Papa, and my dad who stayed with me is Daddy.

This is where you go, 'Wait, hold the fuck up! You have a KID!' and to answer your well worded question, yes, I have a kid.

His Name is Mason Dane Mankerson and he has the darkest brown hair you could imagine and a small pointed nose but so cute. He had striking green eyes that looked so peculiar when I looked at him because if you took a picture from when I was a baby at his age we would look like twins only he had the striking green eyes from my mother's hazel which had skipped me sadly. I had the grayest blue eyes that looked exactly like my maternal grandmother's. The sad thing? She died seven years before I was born to the date. As in I was born on my grandmother's death-iversery. My mom say's I look like a carbon copy of my grandmother, which I take in stride. If you could read my mind, at least twice a day you would catch me thinking about my grandmother.

Anyway, don't ask me about the father because I'll punch you. His name was Abel Delaire Salvone, and he died of a Cocaine overdose the day I was going to tell him I was Pregnant, but had chickened-out. This is where I start feeling as low as someone can feel because if I had told him, he wouldn't have died. Seriously. On his suicide note, he wrote that he had only one person who cared about him in the world (me) and that it wasn't enough. His good for nothing parent's gave me the note when he died before disappearing into thin air. They now lived in Las Vegas on the street, his mother a stripper, his dad in jail. But he's where Mason gets his Eyes from, the most beautiful eyes in the entire world...

I was planning on naming him Mason Dane Salvone (his father's last name) but I can't even think of him anymore without pretty much cutting myself off from everything else.

Okay, I haven't been completely truthful. When my Daddy took me to Alaska (HELL), it wasn't JUST because of grades. Although, it was a major component. It was because he thought I'd be better off away for a year to 'get to know' my son and stop partying because after he was born, I found out that without Abel Delaire (Yes I call him by his first and middle name, I just love the way it sounds) I didn't have anyone else as close to me. I went clubbing every night, until my Papa found out and took me to a doctor who said I was depressed. So yeah, now it's awkward.

That's why I am so scared of Mr. Trace Emerson, he made me forget about Abel Delaire and I don't want to forget him for a second.

I guess you won't call me a slut now, huh!

I only began being popular because of Abel Delaire and he was only popular because of his looks, no one cared he was smart but struggling like I did.

As I heard my Daddy trudge up the stairs, I closed my laptop quick and plastered a smile onto my face as though I was using super glue.

"When!?" He asked enthusiastically. Just what I needed, to babysit my daddy.

"Half and hour, we gotta clean out the nursery" I said and he nodded.

The Room across from mine had soft gray walls with a white ancient looking crib in the middle of the room with baby blue and a gray slightly darker than the walls blankets.

A purple rocking chair was seated next to a giant bay window out looking the backyard with its swings and slide, swimming pool and garage, patio and garden, the works. The Rocking chair had an engraving on the neck, 'JVM' in an elegant script.

The shallow blue carpet had a thin layer of dust coating it, a week's worth, for they had been gone a week. There were pictures lining the walls, some hand-drawn while others were photographed. Another ancient looking object, a white dresser was stuffed in the corner, along with a changing table and other necessities for a 13 month old child.

I grabbed the vacuum cleaner from the hall and quickly sucked up all dust from the floor while daddy polished all the surfaces. He was such a clean freak.

My dads were actually really supporting through the whole thing, which didn't surprise me in the least. They loved what made me happy, they thrived on it.

It was my Mom who was a little concerned about it.

She didn't think I was very responsible, and rightfully so, but it still hurts when your emotions are out of whack and someone who cares about you doesn't BELIEVE in you.

My older sister, Charlotte, also didn't really approve either. But then again, when have Charlotte Evelyn Mankerson and Jessica Valeria Mankerson ever see eye to eye anyway? At least she adores Mason now; she barely ever lets me hold my own son when she's around.

Charlotte was adopted too, but her mom doesn't want to see her, its sad actually. So my mom has sort of stepped up as mom to Charlotte and Char already has the most awesome two dads a girl could dream of.

"I think I hear something..." Daddy says while shushing me. And we both heard the faint sound of a 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan, my Papa's new car, climbing up the drive.

Me and Daddy raced down the stairs, me beating him, and came to a fast halt out the front door just as the Hybrid came into view.

As it parked I ran up to the door of the backseat and looked in to see Mason sleeping like an angel, my angel.....