Vegas // three

A: Addison ; T: Tessa ; TT: Team 10 : C: Chance ; E: Emilio ; J: Jake

Addison's POV

I woke up the next morning and realized I had to edit my vlog. I was starving so I decided to go downstairs and make breakfast, I mean who can edit on an empty stomach? Anyway I got downstairs and could not believe what I saw...

EMILIO AND TESSA WERE MAKING OUT! Like I get it was early and they were trying to sneak around but in the kitchen?

A: Y'all need to get a room.

T & E: SHOOT! ADDI! HI!

A: Haha, T, you got something to tell me?

T: heh. Well, as you can probably already tell... me and Emilio are kind of a thing.

A: Hahah I shipped it a long time ago.

T & E: Really?!

A: Yeah lmao. You guys were always flirting. So when's the rest of Team 10 finding out?

TT: Hah we were listening to this whole thing. We heard shouting and came downstairs and you know, eavesdropped.

T & E: Wow you guys are real great, you know that?

TT: Congrats?

J: TEAM 10 MEETING!

TT: K

J: Vegas. Today. 2 hours.

TT: ARE YOU SERIOUS?

J: Yeah guys. Go pack.

I went upstairs to pack. I knew being in Team 10 would be crazy but going to Vegas with no warning in a two hour time period? I should get packing because, two hours.

*Two hours later*

We got to the airport and Jake gave us our tickets. We could've driven but, nah. Anyway we got our tickets and Jake told us where we were sitting.

J: So there are two rows of three and one of four. They go in a line, so here's the order: The first row of three will be Chance, Anthony, and Ivan. The next row will before people, and it will be Tessa, Emilio, Me, and Addison. The last row of three will be Erika, Nick, and Kade. Sound good?

TT: Sure Jake!

Tessa pulled me aside like she was trying to tell me something.

T: Aye it looks like Jake wanted somebody to sit next to him *she winked at me*

A: No, its where the airlines assign seats.

T: Haha they don't do that here. Jake always makes the seating chart.

A: Oh *I blushed*

T: OMG YOU LIKE HIM

A: NO I DON'T!

J: Can you guys stop screaming! We're in the middle of the airport.

A & T: Sorry Jake.

J: It's all good. We have to go board the plane now.

TT: Okay.

When we got on the plane I immediately got tired. I don't know what it is but airplanes always make me sleepy. We all got in our seats and Jake and I started talking.

J: So, are you excited?

A: Yeah, I'm just not big on surprises.

J: Me neither, but I thought it would be fun.

A: No, it sounds really fun! I've never been so I'm even more excited.

J: Yeah.

I yawned and was half asleep. I ended up asleep on Jake's shoulder.

Jake's POV

I decided to have Addi sit next to me because I wanted to get to know her more, but that plan backfired. She fell asleep 5 minutes into the plane ride. She snuggled up to my shoulder, and I have to say, I enjoyed it. I put my arm around her and was about to fall asleep when Chance whispered to me.

C: Yo Jake.

J: Yeah bro.

C: What's going on between you and Addison?

J: We're just friends bro. she fell asleep on my shoulder. That's all.

C: Yeah, sure.

J: It's true bro.

C: Whatever.

I can't like Addi. Not yet at least. I barely know her. Well, this week should be interesting...

A/N: Chapter 3! No one voted so I decided to do Temilio. I see so much Chessa and thought it would be fun. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed! Let's see what happens in Vegas... Just as a side note I use some vlog ideas to influence my writing. Okay, see you soon!