Moving In // two

A:Addison ; J:Jake ; TT:Team10 as a group ; T:Tessa

Addison's POV

I went back to my crappy apartment to grab my stuff. I don't know how this happened to me! I'm about to move into the Team 10 house with Jake and Tessa. It seems like Tessa and I have become best friends in less than a day, she's so nice. I got to my apartment to find out that it was robbed, but since I own practically nothing only a couple pieces of jewelry were gone. I bought them at Claire's to its not much of a big deal. I went ahead and grabbed my stuff and left. I should add that I cannot wait to prove my parents wrong. I can do this. I can do this. I drove back to the Team 10 house and went in. Tessa was the only one there, so she helped me unpack.

A: Hey T!

T: Hey Addi! The rest of Team 10 is at lunch, and Jake is on set.

A: Oh, well by any chance could you help me grab my stuff? I have one box but the other is in my car.

T: Yeah, sure!

We brought in all of my stuff and brought it to Tessa's room. We unpacked and got a new bed from Ikea, put it together, and brought it upstairs. We were really tired, but decided to have some girl talk.

A: Soooo... you like anyone in the Team 10 house?

T: Maybe...

A: SPILL!

T: I'll tell you tomorrow.

A: WHAT YOU'RE MAKING ME WAIT?! TESSA!!

T: I know, but I want to be sure that it is the person and ONLY that person.

A: Oh I get it...

T: How about you?

A: Idk, I mean I just moved in...

I had to lie... its too early to judge how I feel and I didn't want to tell her unless I was sure.

T: Do you hear that? It sounds like the door.

A: *I grabbed the taser* Hey I get paranoid sometimes... just in case.

T: TEAM 10?

TT: HEY TESSA WHATS UP?

T: ADDI IS HERE. Let's go downstairs.

We went downstairs and Jake walked in the door.

J: Hey guys! Hey Addi!

*He took out his vlog camera and started vlogging*

J: WHAT'S UP JAKE PAULERS! I'm here at the Team 10 house with our new Team 10 member, Addison! Say hi.

A: Hey Jake Paulers!

J: I just got back from set so, LETS DO THIS THAAAANNNGGGG!

*He put his camera away*

J: So what's up Addi?

He flashed me that goofy smile and I half-melted. I couldn't show it though. I had to be sure that I liked him. But I don't know how to figure that out if I barely know him.

A: Not much, I just unpacked and now I'm here. Talking to you.

He doesn't like me like that anyway, but hey. A girl can dream.

J: Cool! Can you come here for a minute?

A: Yeah sure!

I walked over to Jake and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

J: YOU SHOULD LEARN NOT TO FALL FOR THINGS LIKE THAT!

A: WHAT ARE YOU DOING JAKE?!

*The rest of Team 10 pulled out their phones*

TT: JADDISON! JUST DATE ALREADY!

A: I HATE Y-

He threw me in the pool! Ugh, at least I didn't have my phone on me.

J: That's what you get. Now here's a towel.

I acted like I was going to grab it but instead I puller him into the pool.

A: And that's what you get. Thanks for the towel!

I flashed him a goofy smile

J: Yeah, you're welcome.

I went up to my room and passed out. I was so tired. It was only 10 but I needed my sleep. I'll edit my vlog in the morning.

A/N: Hey guys! Chapter 2! I'm going to attempt to post at least once every day. Who do you think Tessa should like? Chance or Emilio? Leave it in the comments and I'll see you soon :)