What Will They Think? // nine

As team 10 went out to the Las Vegas strip, fans started seeing the pictures of #jaddison everywhere online.

J: babe?

A: yeah?

J: it seems like most of the fans ship Jaddison *he laughed*

A: oh really? *she giggled*

J: yeah! Look at my phone *he handed it to her*

A: aww they're so sweet *smiles* "jaddison is fr couple goals" "my ship since day one" *she then sees a couple hate comments* well I guess you have to expect those too *sighs*

J: aww babe *he hugged her* don't listen to the hate *he kissed her forehead*. You're probably going to become a bit bigger now and hate is pretty much expected at this point *he sighed and continued hugging/holding her*

A: I guess you're right- *she looked at her phone* OH MY GOD

J: what?!

A: I JUST HIT A MILLION ON INSTAGRAM *she started jumping up and down smiling*

J: *he picked her up, twirled her around, and kissed her, then set her back down* congrats babygirl. You deserve it *he flashed her a smile*.

Little did they know, while this was happening, Team 10 were all recording them.

TT: YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE

JA: *they blushed and saw the phones recording and laughed* wow thanks guys

TT: no problem *they laughed*

*time skiparoo because it needs to get interesting*

-back at the hotel // Jakes POV-

I am so glad to be calling her mine, and now I get to confirm it to the jake paulers *he smiled at the thought*
Addi was vlogging.
A: why so smiley Mr.Paul?

J: oh... I was just thinking—

A: about?

J: how I got lucky enough to be able to call you mine *he smiled*

A: *she laughed, then remembering the vlog camera in her hand* well guys *she giggled* I guess this is as good time as any to tell you *she put up her fingers counting down to tell jake when to say it*

JA: #Jaddison is real *she inserts the clips that team 10 has taken of them* and we are literally couple goals *she laughed*

J: actually, you're goals. I'm jake. *he laughed at his own joke as Addi shook her head laughing at him*

A: well, that's the end of my vlog. Take it easy fam! Peace! *they kissed then she stopped recording*

J: have I ever told you how beautiful you are?

A: hmm... I don't know.

J: well in that case *he walked over and hugged her from behind* you are the most beautiful girl I've seen in my entire life.

A: *she turned around and put her arms around his neck* aww jakey *she kissed h im*

They started to make out... and one thing led to another and... yeah I'm not including details ;).

A/N I told you I was working on an update <3 sorry I'm just getting over partially my writers block, so hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Comment below your ideas and you may see them <3. Take it easy, peace.