@dramaalert // twenty

k: lets get into the newwwwwwssssss
k: okay so, as it's been told on social media...
k:WE HAVE ADDI WOODS HERE TODAY
a: WHATS UP BITCHES IM HERE TO STAY
k: okayyyy soooooo you and jake?
a: broke up, if it wasn't obvious.
k: and you're dating logan now?
a: we aren't official or anything, but we're talking. yeah.
k: spicy. *laughs*
a: *laughs* yeah... *she looks at the camera* and before all of you call me a slut, save it. ive heard it a million times. oh and i️ REALLY loved jake. but he cheated on my with that bitch erika costell.
k: damn.
a: yeah. i couldn't go back to vegas for our second trip because my grandma was sick, so i stayed home. meanwhile, jakey decides to do another wedding. without his girlfriend. so the smashed that night and he came home and broke up with me. told me i had three weeks to leave. i realized then and there that alissa wasn't lying at all. damn that kid is a fuckboy.
k: so how did everything happen with logan?
a: basically i was heartbroken as i loved jake dearly. i had no one to turn to, so i texted him. he told me to come over and i explained what happened. he was my shoulder to cry on. he was there for me. he... he was special. he is special. *she smiles while thinking of him* it's quite funny how he told me he liked me though.
k: i'm gonna guess alcohol?
a: *laughs* how'd you know?

the two went on to laugh and joke about logan and her relationship, as she kept talking about him without realizing it. she really loved that kid, and i think he just might have felt that way too.