Absolute Anime

This is based about two months after Momo moves in with Hanji. Nothing really happens during them and now so i decided to do a time skip... Hope its okay?!I'll just let you get on with it now... ~I x

Your POV

A few months later, Momo left high school. She was going to carry on in school, and go to college and eventually University to become a German teacher. She'd had this dream since she was five years old. This was the only dream her mother and her friends never crushed. This one was the most lively flame of them all. And with the help of Hanji, and Levi and all of her friends, they helped make this dream become clearer.

"Hey, morning sleepy head!" Momo said, trying to wake up Hanji.
"I want to sleep... Last night was good, but my hangover is killing me!" Hanji said. The night before they went for drinks with all of Hanji's friends. No one had realised the two were actually dating until then, when they walked in the bar hand in hand. Erwin wasn't too surprised, the rest were shocked (but of course supportive when they knew the full story) bar Levi, as he was told by Hanji a few weeks after the two made it official.
"Well you're going to have to suck it up because we are going shopping today!" She said excitedly. "Fine... As long as we look at anime an manga things, oh and a present for Levi and Eren. It's their anniversary soon!" Hanji said.
"Oh yes. We'll get them something nice. Like maybe cleaning supplies! No, i'm only joking. And of course we'll be looking at anime and manga things! That's the whole point, to make our collection bigger!" She said excitedly. But to be fair, they had almost finished their first room with their anime and manga collectibles. They had two shelves of pop figures, all the walls, and ceiling, were covered in posters, they had four shelves of manga books, in different languages, and little polaroids of them when they were cosplaying with their friends. They even had Levi in a few! They also had another three, and on to a fourth one nearly, of anime dvd's.

Hanji had six bedrooms in her house, including hers. They were keeping two as spare rooms, and three for their anime collectibles.

"Hey, we should start decorating our next anime room as we'll start using it soon. We could also put up pur posters that are just sat in a bucket in the corner of our first one." Momo said.
"Yeah. We should also by one of those bar wardrobe things to put our cosplay uniforms on. And more hangers. And paint and shelves too!" Hanji said excitedly. She got like this when they talked about anime. "We should start getting up then! We'll have more time to get our supplies that way." She said, almost like a mother trying to get her child up for a boring day at school.
"I guess so. But not before i start tickling you!" Hanji screamed.
"No no Hanji! Eek no! Stop! Okay i surrender!" Momo screeched as she put her arms up in surrender, which was a mistake as she started tickling under her arms.
A few minutes later Hanji stopped.
"Right let's actually get up now!" Hanji said. By the time they got up, got dressed and had breakfast, it was half nine.
"Hmm, its still quite early. We could just go now and get lunch at Titan Lounge?" Hanji asked. Titan lounge wasn't too far away from the mall, so we decided that was the plan. "Okay. Let's go!" She said. We jumped into Hanji's black Jeep and headed for the mall.

"Okay, Momo, which poster? Death note or Tokyo ghoul?" Hanji asked her when they got inside their favourite anime store, called Absolute Anime. It had everything from cosplay to manga books to posters to figurines. And best of all, the prices weren't too bad.
"Hmm. Why don't we get both?" She said mischeviously, which earned a giggle from Hanji. "Good idea honey. Lets go pay up!" Hanji said as they carried their packed baskets.

As they headed out the store, Momo thought she saw a familiar face walk in, but she couldn't quite figure out who it was.
"Okay, let me just go look round back. I won't be long." The shop assistant said as she went round to the back to see if they had any Yuri on ice pop figurines, with Hanji following suit. The figure came closer to me, and then she realised who it was. It was her mothers' friend, Hannah.

"Look who we have here!" She teased.
"Please. Just leave me alone!" Momo said.
"That won't happen. You are ours bitch, not hers. You belong to us." She said, with hatred clinging to every word.
"I don't belong to you. I'm with my girlfriend, so just leave me be. Havn't you done enough already?" Momo retaliated.
"You little bitch!" Hannah yelled.