Awakening

"Their parents are refusing to see them? What assholes." (Y/N) huffed, and the nurse giggled slightly. "You can go visit them now if you want, i'm all done with your arm. Just keep it covered, and avoid touching it, and i'll email your local hospital. The girls are in room 437." The nurse said. (Y/N) smiled and thanked the nurse and gave her a hug. "Thank you so much for helping myself and my fiancee. We really appreciate it." The brunette said. The nurse giggled. "Don't worry, i mean, it is my job." (Y/N) laughed, "What an idiot i am. Thank you, anyway!" The nurse smiled and watched the girl walk out the door. "I hope her fiancee is okay." 

"Room 435... Ah, 437." (Y/N) muttered as she found the said room. She swung open the door, and walked toward the blue curtain, before pulling it to the side. "Jesus... You guys look bad! What happened?"   Mi Jin sniffed. "We tried to run out the front, but... The explosion..." Mi Jin burst into tears as she recalled the events. "The second explosion, was right in front of us. Mi kept telling the first responder she stared him in the eyes, and then he blew himself...." Soo Jung explained. She was the stronger girl, and she was obviously Mi Jin's rock. Even still, Soo Jung had watery eyes. "Girls, i'm so sorry. Where are your parents?" Mi Jin cried even harder at the mention of her parents. "They're kicking us out. They said today was our 'deadline' to find men, but we didn't, so... They're throwing us out. Before the show, they... They told us to never come back."Soo Jung was now crying, and (Y/N) stretched her arms out to hug the girls, and then an idea popped into her head.

"Are you (Y/N)?" A doctor asked, and the brunette nodded. "Hanji Zoe is stable, and visitors are allowed in." (Y/N) breathed a sigh of relief, and the girls smiled. "Go and see her, we'll be okay. I'll make sure Mi Jin doesn't cry again." Soo Jung said. Mi Jin lightly hit her girlfriend on the arm, with her eyes still watery. (Y/N) giggled and rolled her eyes. "Okay, but i'm coming back for you two, to keep you girls out of trouble." The brunette said, causing the girls to laugh. "Bye girls." She said before hugging the two and leaving the room. "I really like her and Hanji, i wish they  were our parents." Soo Jung said. What about Levi and Eren?" Mi Jin said, and Soo Jung rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Hanji bug, you're okay!" (Y/N) said as she swung the door open. "Hey baby... How is your arm?" Hanji said. "Awe, don't worry about my arm. It's okay though, just a little sore. More importantly, how is your stomach?" (Y/N) asked. Hanji smiled, and put her hand on her stomach. "Again, it's sore, but at least it's not one big gaping hole. Have you seen the girls, and if so, how are they?" Hanji asked. "They're good, still a little shaken from the explosions. I have something i want to ask, or tell you. It's about the girls." (Y/N) asked. She drew a deep breath and then she exhaled the air.

a/n

hehe, sorry for the suspension :)

i was away last week and i didn't have anytime to write the next chapter. hope you guys enjoy this chapter, next one will be out wednesday to saturday (someday between said days)

love you xoxo