Help Me

Hannah pulled Momo out of the shop by her brunette hair. "LET GO OF ME PLEASE!" She screamed. The passers by did nothing except run out of the mall or just stand and watch. She threw Momo on the floor and started kicking her so hard she spat out blood. "MOMO!" Hanji yelled as she ran out the store and tried prying the girl out of Hannah's strong grip. One man came over and threw a swing at the high woman, which knocked her on the floor. But before she fell, Hannah managed to get one more kick in, which was the worst as she had belted the girl in the head, cutting it open and started dripping with blood. By this point, Momo was knocked out. The man was on top of the blonde woman punching her in the face, until it was covered in blood and bruises. Hanji had dialled 911 and an ambulance had been dispatched.

Ten minutes later, the ambulance arrived and the girl was put on a stretcher and wheeled up the ramp and in the van. One of the paramedics asked who was going into the ambulance. Hanji realised that the man was Levi. She hadn't realised before because she was too busy trying to get Hannah off of her lover. "M-me and L-Levi w-will go i-in."Hanji said, distraught an full of anxiety. The two climbed in the ambulance, and sat down on the seats. Levi put his arm around his friend and whispered sweet nothings into her ear, trying to calm her down. Hanji and Eren were the only ones who Levi took his stern mask off in front of; he knew they would never judge him, and they were the closest people to him. He didn't take it off in front of strangers. Levi always sad that kindness was always his weakness, and this was his way of stopping people from seeing his true self. And that was to hide it.