Burnt

im rlly bad at posting, sorry ❤️❤️

"The pizza! No no no!" Hanji exclaimed. "You could just order in, no biggie." Mi Jin said. Hanji smiled and nodded. "Okay then. Is Dominoes good?" She asked her daughter. A scream rang throughout the house, again. "DOMINOESSS" Momo screamed, leaving the other two creasing. "Dominoes it is." Hanji said before ringing the pizzeria.

"Hey Levi. I may or may not have burnt the pizza, so were ordering in Dominoes. Is that okay?" Momo said as the couple and Soo Jung entered the house. Levi sighed and nodded, and gave Momo a hug. "I like your pizza, its the best." Eren said, after hearing about the pizza. Momo giggled. "Hey, its only pizza Eren, calm down!" She said, making her childhood friend smile, as she went over to give him a hug.

"DoMiNoEs!!" Soo Jung and Mi Jin screamed simultaneously, causing the adults to laugh. "So how is Soo Jung doing?" Momo asked the couple. "Shes doing well. Were not sure which school to enroll her in; Portland High has slots, but we think it would be bet if the girls went to school at the same place, if you think thats good?" Levi said. Hanji smiled. "Thats a good idea! Colorado Springs also has an amazing swimming team; Mi Jin and Soo Jung would love that!" Eren said, making Momo smile. She grabbed her Macbook and looked up the school. The adults all agreed to talk to the girls first, and they could choose between Portland High or West Linn High." Levi said. "West Linn? Isnt that where you went to school?" Hanji asked. Levi nodded. "I moved to Colorado when i was a sophomore." Levi clarified. "Anyways, West Linn is great. The swim team is at nationals, and theyre volleyball is outstanding. Id go there, but its up to the girls." As Levi finished his sentence, the girls brought in the three boxes if pizza, and smiled at the two couples. "Pizzas here." Soo Jung said with a smile. Mi Jin placed her box on the table, and Soo Jung placed her parents' box infront of them, and Hanji and Momo's bix was placed in front of them. "Dig in!" Hanji said with a smile and everyone ate their pizza.