Rhysand in a band 2

Just for @maybeitsdella
Thanks for all the support

Feyre was standing awkwardly at the side of the party. Tarquin was her ex-boyfriend and although the break up was a bit rough they both realised the mistake the had made. It had been a misunderstanding but they both decided to end it and just be friends anyway.

Tarquin had just left her side when another person approached her. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. Being seventeen, it was illegal for Feyre to drink but she didn't want to anyway. Alcohol just killed brain cells and messed up your conscious. So it was when she smelled it on his breath that she became weary.
"Hey babe," he slurred "Do you wanna come home with me, or we don't even have to go that far if you don't want to." Feyre remained calm as she replied politely and firmly "No thank you." Only when he grabbed her hand and slammed it into the wall behind her did she become panicked. He was at least twice her weight. He was all muscle and was highly influenced, meaning he could become rash and unpredictable without a moments. "Leave me alone. Let go of me." She demanded wriggling, trying to get out of his grip, but he just laughed.

"Oh there you are," She look up to see the most beautiful man she had ever seen. "I've been looking for you." The man holding her just growled and let go of her hand, turning to face her saviour. "Rhysand" He spat. "And hello to you too Tamlin, now if you don't mind my girlfriend and I must be on our way." He- Rhysand reached a hand out to her and she shakily took his hand. He led her through the crowd.

Safety on the wall again, Rhysand found them a bench that wasn't occupied of a passed out teenager and they sat down together. "Thank you Rhysand. Really, I don't know why I'm here. Somehow my idiotic sister convinced me to take them. I guess she wanted me to drive her home." Feyre said but Rhys just shrugged it off and said "Call me Rhys, all my friends do." Feyre smiled to herself. "Friends?" she questioned and he shrugged but said "are you any good with lyrics?"

Feyre smiled and laughed a little and said "I'm ok, could be worse." Rhys smiled. "So I was planning on writing a song and I've got the chords on here but I need lyrics. I came here for inspiration. Do you think you could be of any help? I would be eternally grateful." He rambled on but Feyre just nodded. Rhys pulled out a notebook from his jacket and a pen. They sat there for a while, just laughing and discussing themes. We decided that an unwanted party would be best because they both didn't want to be there.

Feyre's POV

"I'm sorry if I seem uninterested, I'm not listening, I'm indifferent." It came from nowhere and I blushed. Rhys looked surprised and slightly offended. "If you don't want to I understand, you just had to say so." He said and I laughed. "No stupid, that could be lyrics." I said, giggling as the shock turned into confusion and then realisation. "Truly I ain't got no business here. But since my friends are here, I just came to kick it." It took a moment to realise what he was talking about.

It took me a minute or two, running lines over in my head to get it right before I could respond. "But really I would rather be at home all by myself, not in this room with people who don't even care about my well being." I smiled as he looked at me and said "It's true." He laughed and we fell into comfortable silence as we thought things over. I thought back to a while ago with Tamlin pinning me to the wall and I said "I don't dance, don't ask, I don't need a boyfriend. So you can go back, please enjoy your party."

Rhys looked a little deflated at that but I pushed it back and set my mind back to the song "I'll be here." "Pardon?" Rhys said said. I rolled my eyes, "the song dummy." "Oh." was his very intelligent response. "Somewhere in the corner under clouds of marijuana with this boy who's hollering I can hardly hear" "What are you talking about?" Rhys said loudly into my ear, sending his warm breath rushing over my skin that was now tingling from the sensation. "Haha." I said sarcastically over the music. Huh "Over this music I don't listen to and I don't want to get with you." I said to him pointing at Tamlin and he laughed.

"So tell my friends that I'll be over here." Rhys replied and this time I laughed looking around the room. My sister, who was looking around, caught my eye and jerked her head in a gesture that meant we were going home. "Oh, I'm sorry Rhys, I have to go. Here, put your number in." I said. Rhys looked disappointed that I had to go but put in his number and waved me goodbye.