Waitress Chapter 6

Rhys Perspective

He paced his eating, slow small bites, to stay in the restaurant for as long as possible. Mor had taken the owner aside and had asked to be served by Feyre the whole night. Every time she came out, wether or not she was serving them, he would watch her every movement. He picked up the small things about her, like the way she always seemed to be watching everything. He wanted to know why she assessed every little thing. He also noticed small scars on her hands, and although he couldn't see the rest of her body, he didn't doubt that they covered other places, but he sure hoped to find out.

Rhys nearly smacked his face. He need to stop thinking like that. It was Mor's birthday for cauldrons sake.

After a couple of hours they decided that they couldn't possibly stay any longer and left. Rhys wanted to stay longer to talk to Feyre, but he couldn't figure out what to say to her. He wasn't going to scare her and tell her outright that they were mates, but he also wouldn't ask her to a date in front of his friends. So he left. Rhys turned and left, hoping that it was the right thing to do. He would take his time with Feyre as she was the most wonderful thing in his life, and everything that was good took time.

Hi guys, this is the end of the story, unless you want me to continue, in which case, comment down below :)