Rhysand in a Band 3

Feyre's POV

Elain was breezing through the kitchen, making toast and a cup of tea. Calm and collected as ever. Nesta however, was rushing around the living room, that was separated from the kitchen by an island. She wasn't doing anything in particular, just making sure everything was perfect or something ridiculous. I was sitting on the dining table that was at the side of the living room. The yellows and maroons of the painted walls reflected down on Nesta, as if to add fire to her burning soul.

I kept thinking back to the two relationships I'd ever had when lyrics began rising to my mind, as if through water. First Isaac, my first crush when I was in year 9. Then Tarquin, even though we were still friends I felt as if he had never loved me as he could and it was the same for me. I wrote in my note book ''Boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything. The ones who get undressed before the second date' and then with my pencil in my mouth I awaited lyrics to come to my head again. 'Girls seem to like the boys who don't appreciate, all the money and the time that it takes.'

Lyrics were about to come to me again when Nesta rushed in again and said "What are you doing Feyre? We are leaving now." "What? Where?" was my clever and educated response. "Band of course. I told you three times you useless idiot" she said, but I wasn't listening anymore. Now I was rushing to get everything into my bag while Nesta tapped her boots impatiently. With my makeup bag ready, I hopped in the car and Nesta drive while I quickly did my makeup.

When I got out I looked out at the house which Nesta was walking up to. Huge glass windows framed by marble and sandstone covered the front of the three story house. The front doors were a dark red wood and stretched out to be double doors. "Hurry up Feyre." She called out and I startled out of my trance and ran after her. Nesta clicked the doorbell. The doors opened to show a long hallway covered in paintings and polished wooden floors. But that's not what caught my attention. No, it was the familiar dark haired man called Rhysand who was staring at me intently.

Rhys' POV

She was here. I didn't even know her name? What was she even doing here? I'm pathetic. I guess I just forgot, I was so wrapt in her beauty I just forgot everything else. Nesta must've noticed my distraction because she said "I brought my sister Feyre like Mor asked." Feyre. She was Feyre. The one Mor thought I would like her but I think she didn't think how hard I would fall for her.

Mor came up behind me and joined in the conversation, even though it really wasn't much of one. Next thing I know I was trailing after Feyre and the others, into the music room of my house. "I'm really not that much of a musician so if I could just watch?" Said Feyre. What was she talking about? She was a genius with lyrics the other night. But Mor just said "Sure, but if you want, i just bought a cake and you can eat it. It's in the kitchen, two lefts and a right." "Okay thanks." She said.

With that Feyre left and Mor led Nesta into the music room with a small wink at me. I followed after them but not even 5 minutes later I went to see if Feyre was okay. When I got there I leaned against the door way with a smirk. Feyre was sitting on the dinner table again, drumming with pencils and earphones with the music so loud that I could hear it. She was listening to 'Sugar We're Going Down' by Fall out Boy. As the chorus come up she began to sing. It was only soft but I could still hear it. Her voice was beautiful. Soft and lulling but still strong.

Feyre's POV

I was tapping my pencils in time with my music when I noticed Rhys leaning against the door. Pulling me earphone out I said "Hey Rhys, can I help you." He seemed a bit stunned but shook him self and replied "You have a nice voice." "I was singing?" I said in horror, I could see the blush creeping across my face. Rhys nodded with a smirk on his face. That bloody smirk. "Yeah" he laughed at me. Son of a B***h. With that Rhys walked away, leaving me blushing and pissed. At him.