5

"Hello, may I ask what your name is?" Lena asked an auditionee. The auditionee smiled and replied, "Dana Allister." Lena handed her a sticker that had her name on it as she smiled back. "Please wait until your name is called, then you may proceed to the audition," she said. The girl sat on one of the seats, patiently waiting as more came in, resulting in handing out more stickers. About after 100 people came in, Lena checked her watch. "10 AM... I wonder how the auditions are going..." she sighed, looking at the soundproof room, which held the auditions. The exit had been across from where she was, so she couldn't really tell if they passed or not, but only time will tell.

~~~Axel's POV~~~

"Annie Choi. 15 years old." I spoke, directly looking at the girl. "What will you show us today?" I asked. Annie smiled and replied, "I'll be showing you the song and choreography I made." I smiled, expecting a lot. "You may begin." The audition began, going pretty good. I was impressed with this one, her dancing was pretty good, and her vocals were also good, but they could use a little work. The song ended, and we gave our opinions. As the result, Annie was going to be a trainee. "I look forward to working with you, miss." Jane, the dance teacher stated.

~~~~~~~

After Annie, there were about 200 people who auditioned until it was 11:48 AM. Lena continued to hand out the stickers as she took breaks and switched with a fellow co-worker. "Wow, the visuals are no joke..." Lena thought as she looked at the auditionees who were waiting. Lena looked back at the crew behind her, and even they were pointing out how attractive they were. "Wow! They're blessed with looks!" Haejin, one of Lena's fellow workers exclaimed, her eyes all pearly and glowy. Lena chuckled at her, totally relating. "If I could be that pretty, I'd be less insecure..." Lena giggled, sighing at her current self. It was now closer to the end of the big audition, and in that time, 534 people had auditioned. Lena yawned as the auditions ended, stretching a bit before leaving to her desk. "Good work, everyone! Make sure to get some refreshments to wake you up! You may go back to your desk now!" the director of the auditions said, clapping for everyone. After a few minutes of getting some drinks, everyone went back to their desks. Lena went on the elevator to the floor she worked at, which was about 2-3 floors above everyone else on the elevator. As many of the workers left the elevator, there were only two people left on the machine. Lena and Axel. Lena waited for her floor to come up, quickly noticing it was getting too awkward, remembering their recent encounter a day ago. Ready to get off, Lena walked towards the elevator doors and patiently waited, but a strange noise interrupted the silence. "Bzzz..." the noise of electricity shocked the two, realizing the elevator had malfunctioned and stopped. Soon enough, Axel pushed the 'Emergency' button calmly and awaited help. Axel sighed, knowing that it would take much of his time, reducing the amount of hours he would be able to work. "There's so much work to be done... what am I going to do now...?" Axel thought, rubbing his temples to relieve his stress. "Just as I thought I could finish that project with Dani..." Lena thought to herself. "Zzzz!" an alarming sound rang through their ears. The lights had went out. "What luck. Who knew it could get worse..." Lena whispered, rolling her eyes. As a minute passed by, Lena could here heavy breathing, it was abnormal. "Sir... are you okay?" she asked in a worried tone. There was no answer. Out of fear, Lena took out her phone and turned on her flashlight option. What she saw was frightening, she became more worried as seconds passed by... "Please... h-help." Axel's now, frail voice was heard.