10

"Uhh... this is a bit... forward. Umm, let me think about it, Lucian. Is that okay?" Lena awkwardly asks, scratching her head.

"Yeah, I'll wait. Just for you." Lucian smiles, stroking Lena's hair. He left, leaving with his heart beating fast. "Don't worry. I love you." he silently speaks, giggling. On the other hand, Lena was confused with her emotions. She held her cheeks tightly, and a grin sneaks onto her lips.

"Oh no... What do I do..?" Lena whines, her smile never escaping.

"What the hell was that, Lucian?" Axel's voice enrages Lucian. Lucian rolls his eyes and growls.

"Fuck off, Axel. I came up on her first, so I get her. So don't come close to her, she's mine."

"What?! She said yes?" Axel roars, grabbing him by the collar.

"Just wait and see, rich boy." Lucian snickers, pushing Axel's hands off him. Lucian walks off confidently, smirking devilishly. "She'll say yes. I know it." he says, his confidence overwhelming.

"Damn you, Lucian..." Axel mutters under his breath. Lucian smirks as his shoes click, making a rhythmic beat. "Click, clack, click, clack." He brushes his hair back, shoving the disrespect in his face. "I can fire you in an instant, Lucian!" Axel grunts, biting his lip enough for it to bleed.

"Try me." Lucian snickers, showing his middle finger off to Axel. Axel rolled his eyes and growls.

"Ughh!" Axel roars, messing up his perfectly gelled hair.

Lucian reached his humble home now, it was a luxurious opaque white colored mansion, which was filled with riches and exquisite art pieces.

"What do I do with you, Lena...?" Lucian sighs, weighing his head down on his arms. "What do I have to do to make you mine?" he rose his head, staring at the wall that stood before him. But before he knew it, he dozed off right away, his lonely tear dried as his eyes drooped down and called it a night.

"Lucian! Lucian! I have my answer! I-I like you too!" a honey-sweet voice, Lena's voice rang in his ears. Lucian's head shot up, waking him from his nap.

"Oh, it was just a- FUCK!" Lucian bangs his head on the table, leaving a bright red mark on his forehead.