8

"Do you really not remember me, Lena?" the tall man said, putting on a confused look. Lena shook her head, confused herself as well.

"No, I'm new here, I might not know your name. Would you please introduce yourself?" she replied, scratching her head.

The man sighed, "You should know me from a long time ago as well! We were classmates from high school too! I can't believe you only remember Axel!" I was still confused, questioning myself to who was in my class. "It's me, Lucian. Lucian Alexander." he said.
     My hand rose to my mouth, utterly shocked. "Lucy!" I jumped up to my feet, hugging him. Lucian patted Lena on the back, acknowledging her sudden presence. "I'm so sorry that I didn't realize it was you! You changed so much!" Lena exclaimed, inspecting him. Lucian chuckled, stroking her small head. "You got so much taller! Ughh! You were the same height as me when we were in school! What happened to you, my smol bean?" she whined, hitting him playfully.
"Lena, calm down. Just because you didn't grow doesn't mean I didn't either! You're just jealous that I'm more sexier than you~" Lucian said, acting sassy. Lena crossed her arms and pouted.
"Shut up, Gulliver."
"Make me, shortie."
"Fine, but you asked for this." Lena growled, soon tackling him. Lucian scoffed, easily blocking Lena's hits, but they didn't even reach him. "Shoot." she said, regretting her attack. "ABORT MISSION! ABORT MISSION!"
"You're not getting away that easily, Evans!" Lucian chuckles, chasing after her and picking her up, lifting her from her feet.
"Let me go, Lucian! Stop it, haha!" she giggled as he tickled her. Lucian held Lena close, not letting her go.
"I won't let you go. Not like last time." Lucian spoke softly. Lena stopped wriggling and stayed still and silent.
"Lucian, I won't either. So don't worry." Lena replies, stroking Lucian's arm. They stayed like that for a while, admiring one another. "Let's not talk about it. I don't like it when we bring up that." Lena sighs, breaking out of Lucian's embrace. Lucian nods and brings her back, placing his head on her's.
"I miss you." Lucian whispered, wrapping his arms around her.
"Me too." she whispered back, patting him.
"Are you guys done? Lena I need to talk to you. Immediately." Axel groans, separating the two.
"No, Axel! It's not what you think, we're not da-" Lena rushed to say, but she was cut off.
"You jealous, rich boy?" Lucian scoffs, pulling Lena close again.
"No, Lucian. And let's be clear, I hired you here since you were my friend, but I can fire your ass as quickly as I hired you. So don't make me do so." Axel fires back, stepping up a bit.
     "Really, Axel? Can you afford to do that?" Lucian snickers, pushing Axel slightly. Axel rolls his eyes and leaves, making eye-contact with Lena, signaling her to come with him.
     "What the hell happened with you two? We all used to be such good friends..." Lena mumbles, stepping away, heading towards Axel's office. Lucian sighs roughly, frizzing his hair vigorously.
     "Shit, Lena! What am supposed to do?!" Lucian growls, grabbing his hair.