XI

pear pressure

"jimin you're no fun." taehyung whined. "but i don't want to go." jimin replied. "i should have picked someone more exciting as my best friend, like jungkook." taehyung frowned.

"well, i'm sorry you picked me." jimin answered tersely. "you're annoyed." taehyung noted with a chuckle. "i'm not."

"jungkook said he's coming too." taehyung added. "good for you." jimin pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"jin will probably wander off and leave us together to play games and eat sweets..."

"fine, let's go to the fair." jimin shot up making taehyung chuckle. "you make it sound like you and jungkook are dating." jimin remarked with an annoyed tone.

• • •

"it's always so bright and loud here." taehyung commented as they walked through the grounds. "kind of like you." jungkook chimed.

taehyung shoved the younger boy. "you rude little shit." he said and jungkook laughed playfully, moving away from his grasp.

"you shouldn't have invited me if you were going to flirt in front of me." jimin drawled in a bored tone.

"who's flirting?" jungkook's bottom lip jutted out. "the two of you." jimin pointed lazily, not looking at them.

"honestly, jimin, if you were going to be such a cold fish, you shouldn't have come." taehyung whined but his friend was no longer listening.

jimin's eyes were trained on someone else. he squinted his eyes, hoping he was seeing wrong.

"hey! jimin are you paying attention?" taehyung called. when jimin didn't answer, he looked in the direction he was glaring at.

"isn't that his fruit loop?" jungkook whispered next to him. taehyung signaled for him to be quiet.

it was in fact, yvon. and she was with a guy. taehyung might have doubted it was her, were it not that she was happily munching on what looked to be a pear. the guy who was biting on an apple seeming very happy.

"so that's the boyfriend..." jungkook muttered to himself and turned to his friend.

if it were possible, daggers would literally have been flying out of jimin's eyes and straight at the happy couple. he looked hurt.

the older boy's gaze shot down, and when he looked up again, the bored look was plastered on his face.

"i'm really not in the mood for the fair." he mumbled out, trying to keep the same bored tone. "i'm going home. have fun."

☀☀☀

more lame puns i'm sorry