Chapter 2- The beginning

It was nearly Christmas, it would be five days till Christmas. You were curious about the gifts that you were getting. You snuck downstairs past your Uncle who was asleep on the couch with a bottle of beer in his hands, muttering things about puppies and unicorns, and other things no kid should hear.

You go into the basement and find the presents. Two belong to you and the other two belong to your brother. You open the first one and gasp, it was a Tattletail! Dread fills you but you open the box and take it out. You stare at it for a while, wondering if you should burn it or throw it out a window.

You turn around to go upstairs for some duct tape, "Me Tattletail, I love you."

You turn back to it to see it looking up at you, "You can talk?"

Tattletail says, "Feed me."

You slap your forehead, "Of course you can talk, you stupid nightmarish thing."

It's eyes narrow at you, "Feed me."

Your eyes widen and you grab it, taking it upstairs to feed it something from the fridge. You were making quite a bit of noise but your uncle was too drunk to wake up.

"Brush me."

You snuck into the living room and grabbed the brush off of the coffee table while your uncle snored on without a care. you brushed it and then the demonic toy said, "I'm sleepy."

You put it away in it's box and heard it's muffled, "Mama's coming."

Mama's coming? What did that mean? Oh well. You went to bed and slept well surprisingly despite what had happened.