Chapter 3 - Night 2

The entire day was kind of fun with Uncle Gerald taking you out to a restaurant. Your mom and dad called to check on you in the evening. Uncle Gerald also bought you both whatever you wanted and you had your eyes on a stuffed bear named Freddy. (A/N: FNAF FNAF FNAF! Sorry.....) You woke up that night to hear banging coming form the washing machine. You walked out and knocked on Uncle Gerald's temporary room which was your parents room.

"Go back to sleep, you little brats!" Uncle Gerald shouted, revealing that night time was not the time to be up. That and that he was extremely grouchy.

"But Uncle Gerald," you whined, "There's something banging in the laundry room."

You heard Uncle Gerald breathe in and out slowly, " Y/N sweetheart, go back to sleep everything will be fine. I'm tired and so are you. Tell your imagination to quit it."

You muttered something about adults being stupid and went downstairs, you turned off the laundry machine and pulled out that nightmarish thing.

"Me Tattletail, me love you. Me sleepy."

You rolled your eyes in annoyance, noticing the charger, you quickly charged Tattletail.

"Me wanna play a game with you, Y/N." You grabbed the little demon and considered throwing it out of the window.

You sighed, "What do you wanna play?"

"Break the vases." The Tattletail demon said with a grin or what seemed like a grin on it's ugly face.

You groaned, "No those are mom's precious vases! If I break them I'll get in trouble!"

"Methinks you are a big baby."

You glared at it and threw it at the vase. The vase shattered as Tattletail started to wail and shout "Momma!"

Your eyes widened in fear as footsteps came down stomping the stairs angrily. Your Uncle Gerald came around the corner and noticed the broken vase, overlooking Tattletail. He looked in the corner to notice you sobbing and pulled you upstairs. You received punishment. The punishment being slaps on your butt and your face got a big hand mark as well. Gerald locked you in your room and went downstairs to clean up the mess, muttering a bunch of words under his morning breath. He cleaned up the vase and grabbed the Tattletail throwing it into the box and wrapping it up. Gerald went back upstairs to bed and you? You stayed in bed for the rest of the night, silently crying from the pain of being hit. He had hit you hard enough to bruise.

The next morning you woke up to a flashlight on your chest and a note from Tattletail saying sorry. You grabbed Freddy and stayed in your room for a bit longer thinking about what to do during the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

You know what this should be called? Tattlesnail because you rfriendly neighborhood author is taking too long to upload. Sorry.... Have fun reading guys and I'll catch you guys later on the next update. I was writing a lot on another original story. Maybe I might upload it but maybe not..... See ya!