Chapter 5: Night 4 part 1

"Kids! What do you say for the carnival?" Shouted uncle Gerald from the kitchen.

You and your brother were watching TV. Well your brother was watching TV, you were reading a book on how to start a fire to burn your dolls. Nah, just kidding you were reading fairytales. One of your favourite fairytales to read was (Insert fairytale).

"You know guys, I'm feeling ignored over here!" Gerald shouted.

Your brother got up and went into the kitchen for something. Thus starting a conversation with your uncle. The phone rang.

You answered it after a few seconds, "Hello?"

"Hi is this Y/N L/N?" A male asked, "My name is Deputy Rogers and I was wondering if you by any chance knew a man named Gerald L/N."

You replied, "My name's Y/N L/N. The man you mentioned is my uncle."

"Alright mind handing over the phone to him?"

The phone was snatched out of your hands by your uncle quickly and he walked away whispering something into the receiver. Man, your uncle is weird. You had Freddy with you. You grabbed him the moment you woke up and went to say good morning.

Freddy was unharmed by the demon also known as mama.

"Hey sis, do ya think Uncle Gerald's the best?" Your brother asked to which you replied, "Not the best or worst uncle."

"I miss mom and dad." Your brother said, slumping down.

You sighed, "So do I hopefully they'll come home earlier."

Your uncle walked back in looking angry.

"Everything okay Uncle Gerald?" Your brother asked.

"Kids, what do you say we go out for a little road trip? How about a nice day at the carnival or a movie?"

A bad feeling was sliding up your spine. Something wasn't right with uncle Gerald. Your brother couldn't feel the tension however from you and started bouncing around like a monkey. Gerald had a smile on his face but underneath you could tell something was up. Despite the feeling you went for your brother's protection.

Uncle Gerald didn't say anything the whole ride to the destination or back. You saw a movie. (Add in a movie?)

That night was going to be an interesting one for sure. You heard the door slam closed and opened your eyes afraid. Freddy was clutched in your arms. You heard something like a bag being dragged across the ground and quietly got up to peek out of your room door. Uncle Gerald was taking something outside in a plastic bag. You were considering following him but at the same time, you were slightly scared. You jumped up, grabbed your trusty flashlight and you slipped out of your room closing the door quietly. You watched Gerald go outside with the bag and quickly went to your brother's room.

It was a mess but more messier than usual. You looked under his bedsheets to see nothing. You also looked under the bed, nothing. Now you were sure that your suspicions were right. Your Uncle could be a secret killer and nobody knows. You felt something wet and sticky on the blanket. You turned on your flashlight and saw blood. You turned around to runs out of the room so you could call the police however mama had come to play.

"Mama's looking after you. Don't you wanna play with my children, you filthy brat?"

You dove underneath mama and ran to the kitchen, hearing her follow you. Determined, you grabbed the phone and dialled 911 (A/N: Or however your emergency numbers work)

"911 what's your emergency?"

"My name is Y/N L/N, my brother has gone missing and I think my uncle has something to do with it."

"Okay Y/N we need to know your street name and we'll be right with you. Stay on the line with me and tell me what you know."

You nearly screamed as a hand covered your mouth. It was a dirt hand and belonged to the one person that you were supposed to trust.

Gerald hung up the phone with his other hand, "You just had to be a bad little brat didn't you sweetheart? That's not the way good little brats behave, I'll have to punish you when we leave."

Gerald quickly tied you up with duct tape. Satisfied, he threw you over his shoulder, ripping Freddy out of your hands and stomping on your best friend. Gerald threw you in the back seat and covered you with a blanket. The car drove off away from the house. Unknowingly, in the background, mama was watching.

Mama wasn't happy.
————————////////————
Hey guys! How's it going? Hope you enjoyed this! Sooooo what are you guys thinking for a fanfiction about Pennywise? I dunno just thinking. Have a good one!

- Jazz