Chapter 4

I sat in class bored as hell. I doodled on my paper wishing for death. I started to doze when the bell went off. I popped up and darted for the door just like everyone else.
"Keith kogane!" My teacher yelled. I stopped quick and back tracked to his desk.
"Y-yes sir?" I stammered
"You do know today was your last day yes? " he paused "you have caught up all the work."
I gave a bright smile "thank god!" I almost shouted laughing a little.
"I'll see you around kiddo" my teacher said giving a small little salute. "Oh and Keith." I stopped at the door "yes mr. Holt?"
"Keep your head up. I know lance would want you to think positively. He would only want the best for you." Mr. Holt gave a warm smile before I left.
I couldn't say anything bad about mr. Holt. He was a kind hearted man that was close to me and lance. We were friends with his kids and the holt house was our hang out. Me and lance came out to him a few years back with Pidge after a gay pact.
We all put our hands in a circle, that had our flags in it. We said once one comes out the rest of us had to. So that's what we did. I stayed at their house a lot cause of the fact me and Katie or Pidge, go way back.
After I came back to earth I looked up and sighed. It was gonna rain soon. My mom had messaged me,while I was in class.she was working really late, and I knew I couldn't really rely on my dad. So I started to walked. As I walked the darker it got. I pulled out my phone and called the only person I knew who was close to me,and could drive.

___________________________
J.D: Sorry for such a short chapter I have every planed and I messed it up entirely! You will find out what happens soon I promise!!